Default Press Release Submissions ?

what it means by Press Release Submissions ?

How to proceed with it.
    Have any idea :idea: :idea:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

If you have any company you can circulate the news/updates of your company/product by these press release submission programes so that 'you can reach out to hundreds of journalists and investors'. BusinesswireIndia is such a press release circulation providing service.

Press Submission is another way to help your site get recognize..
    There are a lot of press submission sites where you could pass your press release.. Try Diggnation and First Coast News..

Quote Originally Posted by jen.bas
    Press Submission is another way to help your site get recognize..
    There are a lot of press submission sites where you could pass your press release.. Try Diggnation and First Coast News..
    does it gain backlinks or just to bring traffic from those sites?

I don't think traffic will matter if it is a companies site which has no link wth general people....
    SmartzKool

If I want I can also advertise my website with this Press Release though I don't know exactly about this.

This terminology is generally used in company, for example they say todays press release.

Does anyone here used Press Release Submission for their blog/website yet to get backlinks or whatever it would provide? I want a feedback from them.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Press release submission is submitting your site or any good announcement to press ,which will help you giving good back links.But what you will submit should be very well written otherwise it wont be approved.

I'm a professional copywriter and write a lot of press releases (I have a publicity/PR background).

Here are some general rules when writing and submitting press releases:

1. A press release is NOT an advertisement for your company.

2. A press release needs to be NEWS WORTHY and needs to read like a news story/article (Who, What, Where, When & How?)- why would the media want to read your story? What makes you different/stand out from your competition? What makes your company unique? What does your company/business/website offer to greater society/community?

3. If your press release sounds like a blatant ad for your products and services, free press release submission directories will REJECT your release.

4. Make sure to always include a direct contact includeing: phone number, email, website, and a direct contact name - not just the company.

5. Follow a standard press release template - you can find templates online. Keep press releases to ONE PAGE!!

I'd be happy to answer more specifics on press releases. Thanks!

How to proceed with it.

Press releases allow companies and individuals to control their public image.

Default Great way to get noticed!

Yes, I agree. Press Release should be a part of your backlinking strategy. But just ensure that your press release is informative, this should help with your search engine rankings and your visibility on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogagirl View Post
    I'm a professional copywriter and write a lot of press releases (I have a publicity/PR background).

Here are some general rules when writing and submitting press releases:

1. A press release is NOT an advertisement for your company.

2. A press release needs to be NEWS WORTHY and needs to read like a news story/article (Who, What, Where, When & How?)- why would the media want to read your story? What makes you different/stand out from your competition? What makes your company unique? What does your company/business/website offer to greater society/community?

3. If your press release sounds like a blatant ad for your products and services, free press release submission directories will REJECT your release.

4. Make sure to always include a direct contact includeing: phone number, email, website, and a direct contact name - not just the company.

5. Follow a standard press release template - you can find templates online. Keep press releases to ONE PAGE!!

I'd be happy to answer more specifics on press releases. Thanks!

Hi

I appreciate you with what you have written, i also want to know how it goes and what type of writing is required in press release.
    Can you please assist me in this.

Thanks
    A2zchild

I'd like more info about this please

The use of press releases is common in the field of public relations.

Typically, the aim is to attract favorable media attention to the PR professional's client and/or provide publicity for products or events marketed by those clients.

Moreover, a press release provides reporters with an information subsidy containing the basics needed to develop a news story.

I think that the advantage with press release is that it gives rapid spreading about the information. We can get efficient backlinks and drive traffic through this.

Hi nick_westlife,
    Press releases follow a news format, and are an ideal SEO technique for marketing your business, products or a newsworthy event that is coming up such as the launch of your business, a product line, or a series of price cuts. Both large and small ventures may benefit from this technique, which may be a powerful tool for converting unique visitors into customers or long term, paying members. Content must be succinct and punchy, containing sufficient relevant information that it will attract the attention of people who are performing internet searches for terms related to your niche. The need to match search terms means that keywords are important, so that your article gets the exposure that it deserves. Only then will it drive traffic back to your site through the contained back links.
    Thanks

A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy.

It is like a news about your company. You launch anything new or offer anything new to your clients and want the world to know about your new stuff. You create a press release about your new offer/product/service and post it on different platforms online. There are plenty of places to post your press release free as well as paid ones if you don't have enough time to find various sites and submit on them.

hi guys,

press release is SEO off page technique and we can get best back links and traffic by using this technique on your website.