Default Best server provider?

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
    at least 8cores of decent cpu
    24gb ram
    420gb SSD
    and at least 10TB of transfer over 1gbps

I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    Is Hosting022.com reliable host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

thanks.

Sorry mate but I have no experience with that host. I am only using 4goodhosting.com. I have been with them for almost a year now and my hosting plan still has 100% uptime. The most impressive thing I have experience is the fast and helpful customer support. They are always online 24 hours. I am very happy and no regrets using them.

The best server providers are venetx.com and ewallhost.com.
    Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

Overall, I like Hostingsource.com. They are way better than the previous host I had. That company started off great, but got to 50%+ downtime. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

One of the best dedicated server provider is legionbox.com.
    Their servers work with neither glitches, not outages.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

The most impressive aspect of digitalserver.com.mx is the reaction time for technical queries.
    I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Legionbox.com and serverlogix.com provide quality servers with high uptime and low prices.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.