Thread: Help (LuxeCash)

Default Help (LuxeCash)

I have recently joined Luxe Cash but i can find the ad code to install it on my blog can you please tell me where to find it.

i also feel it is strange that i really dont know how to get installation code.after i downloaded the file there and i double click the exe file then it disappeared. :twisted:
    really stramge.

Why dont you email them about this. They will help you out
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i also feel it is strange that i really dont know how to get installation code.after i downloaded the file there and i double click the exe file then it disappeared. :twisted:
    really stramge.
    I think it's some kind of virus as i downloaded the file after 2 days my computer stared showing many virus threat.

Quote Originally Posted by centurianboy

I think it's some kind of virus as i downloaded the file after 2 days my computer stared showing many virus threat.
    really?it is hard to believe that.cos they are a big program.if they insert virus into those files then many people already know that.cos they launched long ago.

well i know lot of such ssites give too many virsues.
    thats the reason i dont really prefer to join thenm

NEVER double-click the luxecash exe on your own computer - yes it will cause many problems for you.

Luxecash (and many other ppi exe's) are not intended to be installed on your machine, but intended for you to make installs on other peoples machines.
    These type of "silent" installers are not very good to promote on websites. They are normally spread by torrents, warez, and sometimes bot-nets.
    It is possible to promote ppi on websites but normally this is only done with companies like zangocash, waverevenue, 3xlcash, etc. and usually you must trade something to the user to get them to install the ppi program. These types of installs are normally not silent and therefore they are completely legal but conversion for this type of ppi promotion is usually quite low.

well,yes tazz,if we do not know the sofrware we 'd better not to install it.
    and i also have not got any code from the site yet.i think this is a dead site.

we DO know what the luxecash exe is - it is malware so never install it on your own computer

to get the isntallation file - once logged into lux go to the upper left menu

click on -----> isntallation files

click on -----> create user ID (or similar to best of my memory)

it will create an ID # for you with your exe - then just download it to your desktop but DO NOT install it. If your AV says it is a virus..then tell your AV to just ignore it - you will not get infected from it unless you double-click it

now that you have the lux exe -promotion consist of spreading this exe file to other computers and you are paid .10 cents for each installation

Default Re: Help (LuxeCash)

Quote Originally Posted by centurianboy
    I have recently joined Luxe Cash but i can find the ad code to install it on my blog can you please tell me where to find it.
    can you please provide us the link for the site which you are talking about.Is it .com or .or or .net or .info?
    Thanks.