Default Paypal Verification problem

I have problem again with verifying my account.
    I have a HDFC debit card under salary account which is created within 4 days. Generally normal account takes few days. So when I tried to verify my account with that card it was not accepted by the paypal. What might be the reason
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I think your account wouldn't be active. Just confirm it

Well nick the Indian debit cards are generally Visa Electron and Visa Electron cards from India are not accepted by Paypal. I hope that solves your problem. Visa Electron cards are not accepted because they do not have the last 3-digits required for verification of the card.

Indian Debit cards are not accepted by Paypal. I faced same problem with my Axis Bank Debit card and finally I got verified with one of my freind's credit card. They only accepts Credit cards from Indian people. I asked them about this, they did not give any satisfactory reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Indian Debit cards are not accepted by Paypal. I faced same problem with my Axis Bank Debit card and finally I got verified with one of my freind's credit card. They only accepts Credit cards from Indian people. I asked them about this, they did not give any satisfactory reply.
    Well even I have a Axis bank debit card and I had contacted Paypal regarding the same but I got a satisfactory answer. You can see post no 2 in this thread because that is what the answer they (Paypal) gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well even I have a Axis bank debit card and I had contacted Paypal regarding the same but I got a satisfactory answer. You can see post no 2 in this thread because that is what the answer they (Paypal) gave me.
    I have two paypal account, one in my name and the other which is my business account. My business account with paypal is not yet verified. I would get my credit card in next December and then I wish to verify it. Till then can I recive money through that account?

why debit cards are not accepted by paypal from banks through which they send amount in india?how can u verify with your friend's credit card as it is not in your name?

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    why debit cards are not accepted by paypal from banks through which they send amount in india?how can u verify with your friend's credit card as it is not in your name?
    Actually till now I don't have to pay anyone through paypal, so my freind's credit card is not yet used. If this situation arises, I should have to repay the amount to my freind by cash.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Actually till now I don't have to pay anyone through paypal, so my freind's credit card is not yet used. If this situation arises, I should have to repay the amount to my freind by cash.
    Well paypal does detect the name of the credit card holder and if it finds a diferent name other than the one you use for your paypal account then you might get into trouble.

I don't think paypal will verify the name of the account holder and the credit card holder, as long as their payment processing going smooth. Anyway, I am keeping this in mind and will try to get my own credit card as early as possible. Thanks.

HDFC Debit card holders have an advantage of creating virtual Credit Card using Netsafe so from that, they can easily get verified but is there any option for ICICI Bank Debit Card holders? I have a ICICI one but not getting any solution to the problem.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    HDFC Debit card holders have an advantage of creating virtual Credit Card using Netsafe so from that, they can easily get verified but is there any option for ICICI Bank Debit Card holders? I have a ICICI one but not getting any solution to the problem.
    I heard about that virtual credit card, but is it possible to verify one's account with that c.card? The concept behind that card is when you have to spend suppose Rs. 1000, you create that card and after completion of transaction, that card get cancelled. Then what is the logic behind that verification.

I heard about that virtual credit card, but is it possible to verify one's account with that c.card? The concept behind that card is when you have to spend suppose Rs. 1000, you create that card and after completion of transaction, that card get cancelled. Then what is the logic behind that verification.
    The verification is done by the card, so then it is cancelled or whatever, it doesn't matter. I read somewhere that it is not legal to use virtual credit cards.
    SmartzKool

No actually its my salary account and my Bank has diabled it using for all other things. I just can use it for withdrawing my salary.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    No actually its my salary account and my Bank has diabled it using for all other things. I just can use it for withdrawing my salary.
    Oh then its very bad. I am also having a salary account but i can use all the features. I am having ICICI Bank Salary Account.
    SmartzKool