Default withdraw funds to the visa card !

I've been looking for answer to this question but nothing... i hope you can help me out!!
    I bought a virtual visa card and I'm using it on paypal (to get it "verified")
    May i withdraw my funds (of PayPal) to this virtual card!! if yes or no please reply a.s.a.p

hey in paypal now you dont have to verify to withdraw. But if you are getting highly paid then you might verify

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey in paypal now you dont have to verify to withdraw. But if you are getting highly paid then you might verify
    So, if I understood correctly, I don't have to have a verified paypal account to be able to withdraw money to a credit card?

Another question regarding withdrawal of funds: the credit that I will be using for withdrawing funds from paypal has to have the same currency as my paypal money? For example, if my credit card is in $USD I should withdraw USD and if if it is in Euro I should withdraw Euros?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    So, if I understood correctly, I don't have to have a verified paypal account to be able to withdraw money to a credit card?

Another question regarding withdrawal of funds: the credit that I will be using for withdrawing funds from paypal has to have the same currency as my paypal money? For example, if my credit card is in $USD I should withdraw USD and if if it is in Euro I should withdraw Euros?

Thanks in advance.
    I know you are using Euro as you are living in Romania but you can withdraw USD without any problem .
    you must link a bank account or debit card to your paypal so you can withdraw or you won't be able to do it .
    except if you know a local exchanger who pay you cash for paypal .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I know you are using Euro as you are living in Romania but you can withdraw USD without any problem .
    you must link a bank account or debit card to your paypal so you can withdraw or you won't be able to do it .
    So, if I am linking a credit or debit card to my paypal account, I can withdraw my money to it; and if I am linking a credit or debit card to the paypal account and withdraw to it, later on when the transaction is completed I can cash out my money from an ATM machine or go to shopping with them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    So, if I am linking a credit or debit card to my paypal account, I can withdraw my money to it; and if I am linking a credit or debit card to the paypal account and withdraw to it, later on when the transaction is completed I can cash out my money from an ATM machine or go to shopping with them, right?
    of course you can cashout your money through any ATM machine .
    you can do everything you wish with that money , cashing them out , shopping online / offline ..etc

Default Re: withdraw funds to the visa card !

Quote Originally Posted by thefxkiller
    I've been looking for answer to this question but nothing... i hope you can help me out!!
    I bought a virtual visa card and I'm using it on paypal (to get it "verified")
    May i withdraw my funds (of PayPal) to this virtual card!! if yes or no please reply a.s.a.p
    yes you can, I verified my pay pal with VCC and I could withdraw my pay pal account to my bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray
    yes you can, I verified my pay pal with VCC and I could withdraw my pay pal account to my bank account.
    did you do it before?will there be any risk exist when you do withdraw?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Yes I did, I withdrew my paypal account into my bank account last month which my pay pal account verified by VCC. And I didn't find any risk when do that. But you have to buy VCC from a trusted seller.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Yes I did, I withdrew my paypal account into my bank account last month which my pay pal account verified by VCC. And I didn't find any risk when do that. But you have to buy VCC from a trusted seller.
    i ve seen in many forums here tht VCC is a kinda nt good idea.......one mi8 get cheated....

bt if u knw any trusted seller..u cud provide us with the link ri8.....??

Quote Originally Posted by sindu44
    i ve seen in many forums here tht VCC is a kinda nt good idea.......one mi8 get cheated....

bt if u knw any trusted seller..u cud provide us with the link ri8.....??
    Well you never get cheated in VCC, it is just that if you get caught that you are using a VCC, then your account will get limited by PayPal as they don't allow VCC.
    SmartzKool

I also verified my paypal account using visa card, and they charged me $1.99 USD for that. They promise will give back the money once my account verified. Why after few months they still didn't pay back to me? Do you know how to transfer the paypal money to my visa card?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I also verified my paypal account using visa card, and they charged me $1.99 USD for that. They promise will give back the money once my account verified. Why after few months they still didn't pay back to me? Do you know how to transfer the paypal money to my visa card?
    well,you may askl for support.i received my 1.99$ after several days my account was verified.and i used vcc to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Thats strange because the transfer of the 1.99$ is instant as soon as you type the PIN in the transaction ...
    There might be some mistake ... It must have been transferred back to your bank account ...check it properly ...

Dear friend, virtual visa card means prepaid, you need to follow your virtual visa card provider's rules and regulation. Why you don't withdraw from Paypal in your Bank account?