Default Whats the advantage of adding a credit card over an debit ?

Have a HDFC debit as well as credit card but till now I didnot added any one those to my Paypal account. What could be the best and cheap` advantages of one over other. I am from India.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Add the one where you have money and which will be accepted by paypal. I would use debit because there it is hard to go to minus.

Also if you add card Paypal will deduct little money and put there some number which you should find in your statement. And as I know Credit card statements are coming once per month via regular mail but for my debit card I saw it online in few hours.

safer to use debit card cause credit card can be used by other people if your account gets hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    safer to use debit card cause credit card can be used by other people if your account gets hacked.

i think that this is not a good reason because if anyone hacks the paypal account then he can use the debit card too.so it is not safe to add any card but if you can get the VCC online you can verify it with the paypal.this sounds a little cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i think that this is not a good reason because if anyone hacks the paypal account then he can use the debit card too.so it is not safe to add any card but if you can get the VCC online you can verify it with the paypal.this sounds a little cool.
    But what if paypal finds out that you are using a VCC? They will limit your account...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    But what if paypal finds out that you are using a VCC? They will limit your account...
    what does limiting your account mean.i have no idea about this.there are many persons who use VCC for the verification but i have never heard this that they limit your account.

yes there are many people are using vcc and i do have.and i find there are near no risk to use it.
    you can see many people are selling vcc online.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    yes there are many people are using vcc and i do have.and i find there are near no risk to use it.
    you can see many people are selling vcc online.
    well yeah I know that there are many people selling it online but the main problem I see is I find many people ssaying that it is not safe using VCC to verify your account...
    SmartzKool

Dear nick, I know you are from India, so you need to add your credit card in your paypal. Because in India no any bank give you debit card for online excess, I can also try to add my visa gold debit card of Axis bank, but I'm not success.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear nick, I know you are from India, so you need to add your credit card in your paypal. Because in India no any bank give you debit card for online excess, I can also try to add my visa gold debit card of Axis bank, but I'm not success.
    well the problem with adding the debit card is that they need an authorization code which I think Indian Debit Card lacks... I am not sure about this but I have read somewhere... :shock:
    SmartzKool