Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124 LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2466
    poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yeah the mods are not much active , i hope they can process the payments quickly , its already too late.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well I don't understand that why moderators are not working on the payment requests? It is already 14th.
    Well i have already told why mod not checking post first admin need to gave him green flag to check post and approve it if admin don't have funds to make payment he will not process any request till he get enough funds but let's hope in coming week mod will start reviewing our post.

seems the admin really have problems on his site. i don't see him active any more on this site. cause before i can see him log in on this site.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yes i too think that the main problem is mods not being active on the forum or if your post moneymoney is true , then it is really bad for the forum as admin dont have funds to pay the members.

Well I really do hope they would pay us already then I would have my first payment on PTP site this would be my first if they pay me and I hope it would be soon.

Well if admin has not given them permission , then how come 10 requests have been approved till now by the moderators?
    Well admin might tell them make it slow as mod already process 10 request and now he stop as soon as admin give permission he will process more request anyway we are just thinking what should happened but real thing only admin can tell us....

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Yes i too think that the main problem is mods not being active on the forum or if your post moneymoney is true , then it is really bad for the forum as admin dont have funds to pay the members.
    how do you know admin will have not enough funds to pay his members?i have never seen such a problem from admin by now.
    there are still many people are posting there now.

Well guys what ever maybe the reason, i just hope that we all get paid as soon as possible by the admin there.

BTW guys is it allowed to change the amount of the payout there if it is not checked by moderators yet?
    SmartzKool

Hi everybody who is OZ in MMK ?actually i read one thread today where he asked memmbers suggestion that if MMK stops payment will members come to MMK?
    His exact suggestion is
    Hello ,

Would you continue to be part of MakeMoneyKingdom.com if we stop our Paid To Post offer ?

Please share your opinion here

Are you just for the money or you like the community ?

Thanks

OZ
    So isn't a hint of end of MMK ??How can one site pays indefinitely without any sponsors and advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi everybody who is OZ in MMK ?actually i read one thread today where he asked memmbers suggestion that if MMK stops payment will members come to MMK?
    His exact suggestion is
    Hello ,

Would you continue to be part of MakeMoneyKingdom.com if we stop our Paid To Post offer ?

Please share your opinion here

Are you just for the money or you like the community ?

Thanks

OZ
    So isn't a hint of end of MMK ??How can one site pays indefinitely without any sponsors and advertisers.
    that is not possible as he was last active - Last Activity: 01-13-2009 02:06 AM

That means he can't post there in MMk today. BTW he is just a member of MMk.
    SmartzKool

I think OZ is one of the MMK admin before is it? Is it true that admin plan to turn his site to non ptp? I couldn't find this announcement in the MMK, can anyone mind to share out the link?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think OZ is one of the MMK admin before is it? Is it true that admin plan to turn his site to non ptp? I couldn't find this announcement in the MMK, can anyone mind to share out the link?
    No this is not the case. This thread was started long back, that is in 2008, and have no relevance with the current down times and payments.
    SmartzKool

MMk was founded by admins OZ and CEO...CEO is from india and OZ was from albania if im not mistaken...however OZ used to monitor the forum and CEO only used to make the payments..
    However OZ ha other commitments and after a couple of months left MMK and since then CEO has been the sole admin of MMK

yes i absolutely aggree for what rsviper is saying. actually now a days there are pretty good number of mods over there who are taking care of cleaning up of the forum

No this is not the case. This thread was started long back, that is in 2008, and have no relevance with the current down times and payments.
    I wonder why there are so much of rumours going on for MMK, We should support MMK, as the CEO is currently paying all the members with his own fund without sponsoring. Some delay on the payment is acceptable, as he is always honest on paying members. I think the rumours should be stop now.

I wonder why there are so much of rumours going on for MMK, We should support MMK, as the CEO is currently paying all the members with his own fund without sponsoring. Some delay on the payment is acceptable, as he is always honest on paying members. I think the rumours should be stop now.
    Well almost all Active members are supporting CEO and MMK just few members afriad when admin will make last month payment as on other forums admin announce when he is going to clear all payment at least but on MMK we not even guess also so CEO can send newsletter and give exact date for payments so members might don't lose interest and support forum...

I too can't understand why people are feeling unsafe?

BTW guys I wanted to know that can we change the amount in the payment request if the request is not approved by the moderator yet?
    SmartzKool

yeah i think that many members are worried if this site will last. but i think that the site will last. but we are just not sure that the admin will be able to pay us always on time . but besides that i don't see any other problem as of the moment though. i think the admin is still decided to keep his forum running for a long time.

I too can't understand why people are feeling unsafe?

BTW guys I wanted to know that can we change the amount in the payment request if the request is not approved by the moderator yet?
    yes you can change the amount...it doesnt make a difference as long as the mod has not already processed the request...

i also want to change the mount,and i have not been approved yet.
    now i will edit it soon.lol,but i can not sure when is the payment date.