Default VPS account is needed

There are two hosts - hostsailor.com and venetx.com which are able to meet all my needs and I hesitate which one is better to sign up with?

Is the type of operating system and server important? Whether you think so or not on the theoretical level, there are a few practical reasons for looking out for the type of server.
    I am 100% sure that vpsnine.com will suit your demands. Try the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Hostsailor.com is great ! Best technical support I have ever had.
    The only thing I would change is to make the interface more user friendly when editing my Web sites.
    They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.

Both companies are respectable and trustworthy.

Venetx.com is the best host to have a deal with.
    Their VPS comes with DDoS Protection, TUN/TAP + PPTP enabled. You may set rDNS at any given time and a login to the VPS Control Panel to either Boot, ShutDown, Reboot, or Reinstall at any time. They also provide around the clock support for this service via text, call, or email.

Being in your place, I'd use venetx.com.
    Their VPS deals are full-featured and their support is active around the clock.
    Servers are well-balanced.

The better host you must use is 4goodhosting.com. I have been very happy with them. I've been hosting with them for about 7 months now. No downtime, super fast performance. Based on my experience, their support is fantastic. They are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to my questions. Go ahead and try them.

At the OP, have you made a final decision?