Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1468

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I also just requested my payout yesterday, then only i find out that there are already a long list of pending payment there. It is really unexpected that this time the pending payment has took so long, around 3 weeks now. Hope admin will come back to clear all the pending payment soon.
    Hmmm. Mine only took 1 day.lol I requested the day before yesterday and got my approval on yesterday. Well i don't know why your took so long.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I also just requested my payout yesterday, then only i find out that there are already a long list of pending payment there. It is really unexpected that this time the pending payment has took so long, around 3 weeks now. Hope admin will come back to clear all the pending payment soon.
    Hmmm. Mine only took 1 day.lol I requested the day before yesterday and got my approval on yesterday. Well i don't know why your took so long.
    congrats darksorrow,this is really strange that admin. paid u earlier and fast despite your last request and not paid to many members who have been waiting for morethan week.was this your first request in this forum?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I 'm very happy that yesterday i got $8.05 from admin of myhype that was my first payout ,now i'll be active there ,but sadly for attempting wrong pin my LR account blocked.

Congrats for your payment, but I'm sad I didn't request payout earlier. Now I will have to wait again some 20 days to get paid even if I request now.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well i'm waiting for my its payout and your reply really worrying me ,because after high point deduction i left completely but after lemon' assurance i again continued to post ,hope we all will be paid this week.
    Well guys don't worry now iearn just now updated one thread here are conversation

The owner is a little bit busy, he'll fund my LR account very soon (Maybe tomorrow) and I'll do my best to proccess all the payment requests in 1 day!
    i think in this week we are able to get paid if yes i will be their active once again.

I noticed that not all payout requests are paid, so immediately I requested my fifth payout today. Hopefully all the remaining requests including mine will be paid soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I noticed that not all payout requests are paid, so immediately I requested my fifth payout today. Hopefully all the remaining requests including mine will be paid soon.
    I hope you will be paid now tell me for second payout should i have to accumulate 1000 point or 500 points?

to bad I haven't requested for my first payout in this site I hope I wont have to wait another 3 weeks to get paid. Well I guess it would be ok as long as the admin really pay. Congrats on all payments.

I hope you will be paid now tell me for second payout should i have to accumulate 1000 point or 500 points?
    u can request payout for more than 500 credits means more than 5$ still promotional payout is available.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    You have a good luck darksorrow or you they have a good impression about you? It seems they process payout in a particular period of time and you just meet that occasion. 8)

500 credits is enough to request payout. Even I requested payout this time only for 800 credits and I will go on editing my credits amount until the admin pays me.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    u can request payout for more than 500 credits means more than 5$ still promotional payout is available.
    Well it's good that we can still request at $5 so I can request by tomorrow.
    And I hope I will be able to get my first payment earlier.
    I have less post now for I wasnt able to post for a couple of days and have no updates on other forums as well so thats why it took me a while to reach my first payout.

I'm also waiting for my payout that i made few days ago. I notice that some request that are made 7-8 days ago are just process today. I hope i will recieve mine with in this week. Some members request are made quick.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

guys i have received my first payment already. lol``
    will request the next soon. seems we need to wait around 10 days to receive the money..

500 credits is enough to request payout. Even I requested payout this time only for 800 credits and I will go on editing my credits amount until the admin pays me.
    Thanks for the information thnks money money ..its good that they still have promotional offer of $5 i'll try to reach that but as i'm good at discussion of paid to post only so i could not post more.

Guys, I also received my 5th payment today, and this is the first time I got paid immediately on the same day of my request. Now I'm looking forward to reach my sixth payout as soon as possible.

Guys, I also received my 5th payment today, and this is the first time I got paid immediately on the same day of my request. Now I'm looking forward to reach my sixth payout as soon as possible.
    what? You got yours right away within just hours? I happy for you. but sad for me. i'm still waiting to get paid from the site. Maybe its because i just started to became active in the site this month and you in the other hand is already recognized by the admin.

After this post I am gonna request my first payout at this site lets see if I will be payed tomorrow. I really do hope I can get my first payout. I just reached my first minimum just now.

well, there are many more payment requests in queue. hope the admin will pay them all very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well, there are many more payment requests in queue. hope the admin will pay them all very soon.
    Don't worry guys regrading payment as soon as co admin get funds he will make payment and i think co admin andrey is inactive payment section will look after by him only so i think in coming week we all can expect payment from him.