Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Well the promotional offer is still available..i think the only one who can end it is hunter...anyways there were 100 spots for the promotional payout and i guess more than half are still available..
    @indie the new co-admin andrey was the admin of MoneyMakersTalk forum which recently discontinued its PTP systerm

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    well andrey comes online almost everyday but makes the payments only when he gets the fund from iearn i think...i earn has been inactive for a long time as well..
    Nope Andery don't get funds from Iearn he get's funds from direct Hunter or Admin as Iearn and Andery are staff Admin not real admin....

so hunter is the sole owner of this site. well he was an active poster before too on forums. i wonder how hunter able to pay us for our activity on this site. and also i don't see him online. guess he was really busy on his real job.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    so hunter is the sole owner of this site. well he was an active poster before too on forums. i wonder how hunter able to pay us for our activity on this site. and also i don't see him online. guess he was really busy on his real job.
    Yeah Hunter was really active poster in almost all PTP forum and he have good post count too but he is offline from long time but still have manging to run this forum and still paying that is really good to see...

yeah before we can see him online most of the times . anyways, i hope that this site will earn him something so that we members will benefit from posting on this site. i don't see iearn online too on this site . they are all not active any mroe online.

Well the promotional offer is still available..i think the only one who can end it is hunter...anyways there were 100 spots for the promotional payout and i guess more than half are still available..
    @indie the new co-admin andrey was the admin of MoneyMakersTalk forum which recently discontinued its PTP systerm
    Well, since the promotional offer is still available, i will just request my payout today. I see there are already some pending payout from the forum as we all knows that hunter is busy and haven't online to process any payment yet. Futhermore there are some contest even now also have not declare winners het. I hope hunter can quickly online and clear all doubts.

Hamm are you sure MMT and MHF new admin are same person i have heard it first time anyway i hope he will manage to run forum long time and take care of all things.....

i cant confirm it but i think they might be the same cuz when i got my payment from MMT the payees name was Andrey Jackson..i even asked him this in my payment proof thread but he edited it out without quite answering it..

i cant confirm it but i think they might be the same cuz when i got my payment from MMT the payees name was Andrey Jackson..i even asked him this in my payment proof thread but he edited it out without quite answering it..
    Well i know MMT admin and i hope he will take of forum and manage all payment and keep spam away......

well hes doing a good job at Myhyip...as i mentioned he completes the payments once he gets the funds from hunter..
    also id62000 came online yesterday and might have cleaned up the forum a little bit

so he is back online now. well i hope that i didn't get any more deductions in my points or any infraction in my posts lately.

i have made so many posts on some topics here. but i am not able to reply on many other topics cause i am just active on few sites included on the site.

well hes doing a good job at Myhyip...as i mentioned he completes the payments once he gets the funds from hunter..
    also id62000 came online yesterday and might have cleaned up the forum a little bit
    Yes he might i have reported some post yesterday but most of time i report minimum 2-3 post/thread daily if i see that is not fit it in rules anyway i am on the way for fifth payout from MHF and in day or two i will get 1000 credit after that i am going to request payout....

That's really great that we get 5 cents for ever new report, and 3 cents for every report that already done by other members. This will encourage members to report spams if any they find. That's really a good strategy by the admin to clean up the forum from members itself.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    That's really great that we get 5 cents for ever new report, and 3 cents for every report that already done by other members. In this way I'm earning around 10 cents regularly. 10 cents is the earning of three posts, lol, it's quite high.
    I do not know they have such a incentives rules for reporting bad post/threads. In this case, i think i will start to report any bad post that i found that. It normally happened to newbies and i do not report it as i think we should give them some times to improve the way of posting.

well even if u report the mistakes made by newbies the mod will simply inform them of the rules instead of penalizing them..at least this way they will become more familiar with the rules

it is not much to earn in reporting others. and also it is not easy to look around the forum to look for posts that go against the rules. anyways, i think that our present post rate is high enuogh. and that would suffice for us to earn enough or well enough.

it is not much to earn in reporting others. and also it is not easy to look around the forum to look for posts that go against the rules. anyways, i think that our present post rate is high enuogh. and that would suffice for us to earn enough or well enough.
    Well we are not reporting other members post for earning credit by reporting spam threads or post we get some credit i think their will be some script error that's why we get credit in other forums we don't get single cent for reporting....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well we are not reporting other members post for earning credit by reporting spam threads or post we get some credit i think their will be some script error that's why we get credit in other forums we don't get single cent for reporting....
    so is this scropts errors existed since the forum launch or it just add in to encourage members to report posts? I remember last time when i report post, i get credits send by ID62000, there is no auto credits features. But now i am not really sure about that.

I wonder what happened to the admins. Now almost 15 days passed since some members requested payout but there is no sign of payment. It seems the admins are really not interested to run their forums. They are just concentrating on their HYIP monitors.

this is really sad news to us. i hope that they will be able to earn in their monitor site. this is the longest time i think that they have the delays on payment. i hope to hear some announcement from the admns.