Default Why Paypal Cut my Money?

I do not understand today that why paypal cut my money. Today I got $10 from a site. but I got a mail from paypal that says -

"Consider an Upgrade

Note: You can only accept up to 5 credit or prepaid card payments annually with a Personal account.

A Premier account allows you to accept credit or debit card payments for only 3.4% plus $0.30 USD per transaction, plus you get these exclusive benefits:

Let buyers pay you faster when you accept PayPal from your auction listings and automatically request payment from your buyers
    Receive our chargeback and seller protection at no additional cost
    Save time with our shipping, tracking and reporting tools

Sincerely,
    PayPal "

When I accept my $10 then they cut 0.89 cent from $10. :cry: I don't know why its happend??
    I have a personal account and I am not a verified member. Then Why They cut my MOney. ??

Did it happend u also. Pls reply.

That's strange. Paypal does not charge you if you have a personal account. Did you contact paypal regarding the issue ?

lol paramita , don't you know that paypal charge fees for incoming payments ?
    I think $0.89 is low fee compared to $10 and mainly fees percent decrase in larger amounts .

I know exactly what you mean, i have had them cut a large amount of my money out because of the paypal fees because of who sent the money, paypal fees are out of sight, it was paypal fees though more than likely!

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I think $0.89 is low fee compared to $10 and mainly fees percent decrase in larger amounts .
    Ya, I allredy contact paypal and write a e-mail also. Hope they will tell me the details that why they cut my money? I just waiting for their reply.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Ya, I allredy contact paypal and write a e-mail also. Hope they will tell me the details that why they cut my money? I just waiting for their reply.
    A good decision at last. They will surely reply to this.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i have same experience of that.

actually it is because personal account can not receive money from credit card except the account is an upgraded one.

Paypal charges. They will charge for it, surely they will not cut for any wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by varunpatel
    Paypal charges. They will charge for it, surely they will not cut for any wrong reasons.
    they charge premium accounts.so if you have a premium account and want to receive money with that then you will pay a fee like paramita0101.

Dear Paramita, as I heard Paypal charged 10$ for upgrade, personal to Pro account. They charged only one time for life long. Means your account is upgrade now, and they deduct some % after every transaction.

well actually being a personal account, we get charged if we received paymetn from credit card payments. and with higher payments than those with premier account. but still it is better to us personal account cause we don't receive credit card paymetns often. so i think that we will only get charged few times and still we don't get charges from paypal to paypal payments.

i too got charges when i received credit card payments. that is why i had told the other person who sent me credit card paymetns to send or pay me only through paypal to paypal. so that i wil not have charges. specially there is only 5 limtis of credit card payments in our personal account. i don't want to upgrade to premier or business account.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well actually being a personal account, we get charged if we received paymetn from credit card payments. and with higher payments than those with premier account. but still it is better to us personal account cause we don't receive credit card paymetns often. so i think that we will only get charged few times and still we don't get charges from paypal to paypal payments.

i too got charges when i received credit card payments. that is why i had told the other person who sent me credit card paymetns to send or pay me only through paypal to paypal. so that i wil not have charges. specially there is only 5 limtis of credit card payments in our personal account. i don't want to upgrade to premier or business account.
    i don't think so that credit card transactions are made so often, so I will keep my account also to Personal as I had a premier account and due to fees, I closed and opened a personal one...
    SmartzKool