alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Limited Paypal Personal account to receive big fund

Hello all, do you know that Paypal have limit for personal account to receive big fund?

Each Month, I always get big fund (more than $15 in 1 transaction). But as personal account, I just can receive 5 big fund.
    After that, my account should be upgraded to premier account in order to receive next big fund.

It is very annoying for me. I think i'll make another personal account.

ya, Its too bad news for all of us.. They also cut my 89 cents from $10.

If u creat a another personal account then how u add ur all funds in one account? how u withdraw it.??

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

If u creat a another personal account then how u add ur all funds in one account? how u withdraw it.??
    i think your account is a premier one right?if so then you should pay the fee when ever you have received a payment.btw we are not allowed to have 2 personal accounts.it the rule in paypal.

You can either give your personal account address to all sites which pay you or else send the money received on your premier account to your personal one and then withdraw, but the latter option won't solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft

You can either give your personal account address to all sites which pay you or else send the money received on your premier account to your personal one and then withdraw, but the latter option won't solve your problem.
    i cant understand it very well.
    if others pay you with credit card then you should accept the payment with premier account,but if you use personal account to receive it then paypal will ask you if you want to upgrade the account and receive it.if you do not upgrade the account then you can not receive it.

But most people get paid through paypal accounts only and very less through credit cards. I wonder if you get paid through credit cards paramita, but if you do then premier account has no option.

But most people get paid through paypal accounts only and very less through credit cards. I wonder if you get paid through credit cards paramita, but if you do then premier account has no option.
    No, I did not use credit card when I withdraw money from paypal . I just add my bank account no. and transfer it. But now they cut my money when I recived money from any site in my personal paypal account. :cry:

No, I did not use credit card when I withdraw money from paypal . I just add my bank account no. and transfer it. But now they cut my money when I recived money from any site in my personal paypal account. :cry:
    Oh I thought people paid you on paypal by using a credit card. Anyways Even if you add a credit card on a personal account that should not be a problem. I think then you should better clear this out with paypal.

Oh I thought people paid you on paypal by using a credit card. Anyways Even if you add a credit card on a personal account that should not be a problem. I think then you should better clear this out with paypal.
    I heard from some my friends that to add ur credit card and use through internet , its very risky. Thats why I add my bank account no and tranfer all the money from paypal..

I heard from some my friends that to add ur credit card and use through internet , its very risky. Thats why I add my bank account no and tranfer all the money from paypal..
    but how much they will charge the fee for each transaction?i think it is much high.

Giving credit card details on the internet is risky but if you add credit card on paypal, its completely safe as paypal does not give your credit card details to anyone, not even the person whom you are transacting with.

Yes i think that this does get annoying to everyone, I would think with as much as paypal charges us all they wouldnt do this.