Default what are the techniques to promote your site

what are the techniques to promote your site. how can you make your site easily viewable so that more people can visit your sites on the inetrnet. is there any way to make your sites popular

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

here are some tips to make your site more popular, so every body can view your site:
    register your site with every search engine post the link ,of your site everywhere you can and make your site cool by addding pictures

To Give some good offer (prize , $$$$) and also register your site with every search engine.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Try to learn from SEO furms. There are many technique to increase traffic to your website.
    Some are like dirctory submission, keeping your site updated after regular intervals, offering some incentives to register to your sites etc.

well friend i can tell with my personal experience i have a blogging site but i never spent any money for advertisement ,the best way to get traffic is writing about your site in different popular forums or other blogging site and another thing is mentioning proper tag so that it will be listed in google like popular search engine easily.If you are ready to spend money then use google adword you will get more traffic.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well friend i can tell with my personal experience i have a blogging site but i never spent any money for advertisement ,the best way to get traffic is writing about your site in different popular forums or other blogging site and another thing is mentioning proper tag so that it will be listed in google like popular search engine easily.If you are ready to spend money then use google adword you will get more traffic.
    I fully agree with this view. No point in spending for the advertiising your site unless you are an experienced person in this field. But from your question, it seems that you are new to this field. Then please do not spend anything for advertising. I also agree that promiting your site through various forums related to the subject of your site will be a good idea. However, there are many more ways to do so .

You are right Devesh. There are many more things which people aren't aware of. Think once why webmasters prefer SEO and spent a lot of money on advertising. :idea:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me