Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mylot paid me

Default Mylot paid me

I joined Mylot a long time back, but had no time to post. I was quite slow, logging in as I liked and not taking the website too seriously. Well, they really do pay. On April 11, I received my first payment from them via Paypal. Wasn't I thrilled? Mylot is now my favorite because it is the first online program I ever joined that has paid me.

Cheers!

I am sure if you stay with Webmaster Money forum and you post quality posts and do no cheat you get paid here also soon

Yes i have been paid by mylot too and that was one of the first programs that paid me and they paid right when they said that they would and have a good track record!

I have also got paid by mylot just today. This is the second legitimate site which paid me. Previously I was scammed by many sites. hats off to mylot.

Yes Mylot is a promising site although it pays very less as compare to webmaster money making forum on per post basis .

But yes Mylot is a genuine site which although pays less but yes but does pay on time ........

Thanks
    Ganesh

mylot is a great site. they pay well. the important thing is, they really pay on time. i never seen anyone complined about delays in payment.

Default Re: Mylot paid me

Quote Originally Posted by positiveminded1977
    I joined Mylot a long time back, but had no time to post. I was quite slow, logging in as I liked and not taking the website too seriously. Well, they really do pay. On April 11, I received my first payment from them via Paypal. Wasn't I thrilled? Mylot is now my favorite because it is the first online program I ever joined that has paid me.

Cheers!
    mylot not only pays it also pays on time... they have been paying me for the last 1 year regularly ... but recently the quality of posts have come down which is bit annoying.

I've been paid by MyLot too. I have been a member for almost two years now. It is one of my trusted sites.

i have been paid last night by this site. i am happy hehe. thuogh it took a lot of time for me to reach payout here. but anyways, i am not only here for earning. i am here to learn something from great discussions here. i am just choosy on the discussions i reply to cause i am more to gain knowledge at the same time to earn money.

here is the payment proof

MyLot is one of the good paying site.. This site was been my stepping stone to earn from other sites too..Just be more descriptive from your response and you will earn..

i have join it also,but it isn't very good.i only been got paid one time.

Default .

i have been paid by them monthly now for over a year. they are a great site. you can talk about anything and everything too. my username there is easymoney75503 for those of you that are members and want to add me. i will accept the friend invites and start psoting to yours as well so we can all help each other make money there.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

well,mylot really pay to people.congrats you and wish you can earn more money in mylot.i also join in mylot.
    with my effort,wish i can be paid by mylot again and again.

well no doubt that mylot really pays but you need to maintain the activity there very well i am still stuck at $2 since one year

good to know that mylot is still paying their posters. I'm not active in it anymore because of unknown earning schema and I'm having a hard time earning from this site because of that

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

congratulations and i only have 3$ there and need long long time to be paid..

Congratulations on receiving payment!!!

From my own experience I can say the best websites and those who really pay are those who requires some time and efforts to ear a little bit instead of fast and promissing millions.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Yes, there is a versatile website lending different home based business ideas. It supplies innumerable information on how to make an earning with the luxury of a home. For further details visit www 1kadayhome com

I joined this sometime ago but yet to be paid from there.

thanks,

I joined this sometime ago but yet to be paid from there.

thanks,

Me too