Default where should i donate my money to here

i have been a member here for a year or so now. i use to love this site. now anytime i put up a post there has to be someone that is rude that makes a comment. i do not put links in my post due to the rules. when i have i have been told not to do so. that is why i put my blog up. it is not to get people to go see my blog. i use to come to this site alot but now any time i put anything up it seems someone wants to be rude. what is sad is it wouldnt bother me if it was the same person over and over then i would know they were just a jerk. it is different people though. alot of times many. so i ask where should my earning here go. i am donating them cause i did pay out not to long ago and there is not enough to get to pay out right now. and it would take to many post and complaints from people to get there now. i should have about 50 cents. not alot but hey it will help someone get closer. to those of you that have been great friends thank you. there use to be alot of you here but i hardly see those people here any more. the rude out weights the nice and helpful. as far as the webmaster here i think you are great. i love the site just not alot of the people. i wish you all the success in the world with this site.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

You can donate it to person who cares most of this forum :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me