Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How i got money from ibibo?

I read this add-
    "ibibo Create your free blogs at ibibo, Get paid to Blog at ibibo, Free Blogging India"

But I want to know that how i got money from ibibo. is there any body who got his/ her payment from ibibo? then pls share with us. I am waiting for it.

I think there pay system is just like flixya...not sure though..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I think there pay system is just like flixya...not sure though..
    i think its only avaible for Indians. But I don't know how its workig.

Its always really hard to make money with the social networking sites, because what they want is more signup and so they always offer less price per signup.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Its always really hard to make money with the social networking sites, because what they want is more signup and so they always offer less price per signup.
    so, they are paying per referral and not for blog posting? I have heard people earning from blog posts at ibibo..

Never join this site. Anyone already get the payment?

Default ibibo has paid

I was a member of ibibo.com for almost 8-9 months. I had already got my payment for 2 months. They pay for posting blogs. They have a league system. You get paid depending on the league You ended up in a particular month.

The first payment from ibibo.com I got was Rs. 1000 Through ECS & the second was late by two months & was by Cheque. of Rs. 750 .It was very tidous job in ibibo.com to get paid. you have to post more than 1000 post/ month to get the highest payment , i.e Rs. 12,000 .

I Think they have now closed the Payment offer for posting. They now do not pay for posting Blogs But have a new offer - Unlimited Photo Storage.

Default Re: ibibo has paid

Quote Originally Posted by xpress
    I was a member of ibibo.com for almost 8-9 months. I had already got my payment for 2 months. They pay for posting blogs. They have a league system. You get paid depending on the league You ended up in a particular month.

The first payment from ibibo.com I got was Rs. 1000 Through ECS & the second was late by two months & was by Cheque. of Rs. 750 .It was very tidous job in ibibo.com to get paid. you have to post more than 1000 post/ month to get the highest payment , i.e Rs. 12,000 .

I Think they have now closed the Payment offer for posting. They now do not pay for posting Blogs But have a new offer - Unlimited Photo Storage.
    so, now they pay for uploading pictures?

Thanks for clearing things up too!

Default Re: ibibo has paid

Quote Originally Posted by xpress

congratulations for ur payment. What is the minimum payout? and where i upload photo. pls tell us. I did not find it. Pls give us this link where i read it in deatails. Thanks in advence.

is this only for Indians or is it available for everyone in the world.
    Or at least in Asia

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskin29
    is this only for Indians or is it available for everyone in the world.
    Or at least in Asia
    Its avaible for all countries. But its a very big indian site.

what are the conditions for uploaded photos there ?
    and how do they pay internayional members?

Those people who give their best ans. of the question. They earm lots of points and also they called as a expert or guru. They can only earn money from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Those people who give their best ans. of the question. They earm lots of points and also they called as a expert or guru. They can only earn money from this site.
    Are they still paying paramita?

I have heard they have started choosing some users for their new show called "ibibo isuperstar"..

I am going to try this website, i have read through google that its not that hard to get paid...just contact admin!

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Are they still paying paramita?

I have heard they have started choosing some users for their new show called "ibibo isuperstar"..
    yes, they r still paying ...only Those people who give their best ans. of the question.

Well IBIBO was giving money for blogs regularly last year and i have got 7 times now their paid to blogging system is not going on they have replaced it to sawal section,you will get money for answering.I'm a master there earning good amount regularly.

i never heard of sawal , wat type of question they ask in sawal section?

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    i never heard of sawal , wat type of question they ask in sawal section?
    I don't know much. So satyakam lots of things happening. Is it still paying and if it paying post here the exact pattern by which they are paying .

Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

thanks param i think that i can answer well.i will definitely create a blog using ibibo.how much can u earn with that?have you earned anything till now.