Default I want to start a ptc site.

I want to start a ptc site. So, can anybody pls help me or advice me how I start it ....step by steps. Where I found free scripts like - bux.to or bux3 etc.

Pls help me and reply me 1st. Thanks in Advence. 8)

PTC scripts are commercial license scripts therefore free PTC scripts are pirated copies. If you willing to risk getting banned from your hosting/domain for using pirated script, go ahead, search google for free ptc script. I think there are plenty sites offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    PTC scripts are commercial license scripts therefore free PTC scripts are pirated copies. If you willing to risk getting banned from your hosting/domain for using pirated script, go ahead, search google for free ptc script. I think there are plenty sites offer that.
    I have a request - that can u pls give me the free PTC scripts link. pls . Thanks in advence.

Be careful when dealing with pirated script since no guarantee of its security.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have ptc script and bux clone script, i never use them, but there are instruction about installing the script.
    and i want to sell two of them with $1.00 do you want it?
    if yes, please contact me

Well guys what about the script with commericial licence. For how much they are available ???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I have ptc script and bux clone script, i never use them, but there are instruction about installing the script.
    and i want to sell two of them with $1.00 do you want it?
    if yes, please contact me
    Ok, very good offer. Ur rete is very good dear. But I want to know is The script with commericial licence or not? if no then i want to just see it.

Default Re: I want to start a ptc site.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I want to start a ptc site. So, can anybody pls help me or advice me how I start it ....step by steps. Where I found free scripts like - bux.to or bux3 etc.

Pls help me and reply me 1st. Thanks in Advence. 8)
    Nobody can tell the entire procedure in step by step here, if you r interested then Pm me for this.
    Thank You.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well that is a nice thing but let me advice you if you want ptc site then try to go for ptc with bot facility otherwise you can't make profit.,

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well that is a nice thing but let me advice you if you want ptc site then try to go for ptc with bot facility otherwise you can't make profit.,
    tom you are absolutely right about this but to add bot facility you need to hire any programmer to make a bot or robot facility, its not available freely.
    Thanks.

debasis,do you know how much it will cost to hire a programmer to do such a job.i think it will be much costly.
    and i think admin should have enough fund to pay his members if there are no sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    debasis,do you know how much it will cost to hire a programmer to do such a job.i think it will be much costly.
    and i think admin should have enough fund to pay his members if there are no sponsor.
    once i have seen one person has given one project in a freelancer site that he has a neobux script which is working fine but he need a bot facility so one guy has given his bid of $ 200 he was telling that he will provide much facility within this much of cost.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Well guys what about the script with commericial licence. For how much they are available ???
    i myself developed only 1 bug free ptc script and another 1 gpt script which is very small but works fine except these i have other licensed ptc and gpt script,paid to offer script,lotto,Hyip scripts,hyip management scripts which are licensed.I have also contacted one company dealing with many scripts they are agreed to purchase all the scripts from me.if any of you need any type of script then let me know i will give you in very less cost before selling them but i can't provide you the reseller license if i provide this license then it will cost higher to you which you may not afford.
    Thanks.

If you are really serious on your PTC site, get everything licensed version and don't try for pirated versions as it will spoil your site and also you later on

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    If you are really serious on your PTC site, get everything licensed version and don't try for pirated versions as it will spoil your site and also you later on
    you are correct and another thing those scripts are available for free download are full with bugs and also not operate properly..and they are also not licensed rather pirated..but I have made 2 PTC script....it took 4 months to develop as I am doing everything alone so it took lots of time ...but its bug free, i have tested it also.
    Thanks.