Default how do you createlinks in webpages

do you know how to create different link in the web pages. how is a link created in a web page. what is syntax for creating link to different web pages

i really don't know how to do that too. hopefully i will be able to learn that too.

You can make image links as well as text links.

The general syntax would be:

thanks for the tip. i have tried that and my link is working well now in my blog.

Well if you want to open the link in new tab or window use this code
    Code:
    example
    just replace the example with your URL

Well you can give many attributes to your links. Use Webpage editors to know about different tags, as they provide each and every tag with details.
    SmartzKool

Dear mustang, you need to read some html, for post a link in your web page. www.w3schools.com is very good site for gain knowledge about html and more. moreinfo is already post here html code for post link.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, you need to read some html, for post a link in your web page. www.w3schools.com is very good site for gain knowledge about html and more. moreinfo is already post here html code for post link.
    i really doubt about that,is there anything doing with html language to creat links?html is just about web page designing.i wonder how it will help musdtang.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    i really doubt about that,is there anything doing with html language to creat links?html is just about web page designing.i wonder how it will help musdtang.
    by html codes, you can design your webpage as well as create link also. What do you understand by webpage design? Is it not included the 'links' too?

Default Re: how do you createlinks in webpages

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    do you know how to create different link in the web pages. how is a link created in a web page. what is syntax for creating link to different web pages
    you need you hyper link all pages with each other below i have given the syntax for hyperlink.
    WEB MONEY
    WEBMONEY FORUM
    the forum accept only BB code thats why the above link not showing active but it will work on all html editors.
    Thank You.

Default Re: how do you createlinks in webpages

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    you need you hyper link all pages with each other below i have given the syntax for hyperlink.
    WEB MONEY
    WEBMONEY FORUM
    the forum accept only BB code thats why the above link not showing active but it will work on all html editors.
    Thank You.
    Dear Debasis,
    you should mention that the text 'WEBMONEY' AND 'WEBMONEY FORUM' would display on the screen and when one click on those text it will goes to that address. One who doesnot know what link is and how to create it, he probably will not understand the syntax.