Default Clickbank products!

I'm trying my luck by being a affiliate of some clickbank products but so far the income generated is nil. So if anyone here has made money selling clickbank products i wud be happy if you share the same here.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

it's hard to sell clickbank product without make a site.
    if you want to earn, you can try using same marketing technique like some clickbank seller.
    they usually make a site that contain testimonial and payment proof (i think it is edited) then ask the visitors to join them and guarantee them to earn back the money they invested to buy the products in 1-2 month.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    it's hard to sell clickbank product without make a site.
    if you want to earn, you can try using same marketing technique like some clickbank seller.
    they usually make a site that contain testimonial and payment proof (i think it is edited) then ask the visitors to join them and guarantee them to earn back the money they invested to buy the products in 1-2 month.
    wow,to start a site will cost money and time.i dont think it is worth to do that if the seller only has a few products to sell.

Actually many clickbank products have good sell and internet marketers making good money out of it but the main thing to sell such products is you require to have good internet marketing knowledge and obviously own website too.

I am using clickbank on my 2 sites and literally it was difficult to earn with them in first few weeks..because it needs a lot of promotion of your site and even after that its never sure that users will be purchasing the products..I'll suggest you to start a site in a high paying niche..this will assure at least some earnings from clickbank than none..I have made just 3 sales with them worth $29+ in commissions..It is easy for me to sell my products than to make the products sell for others as an affiliate..so, if affiliate program doesn't work for you, try their publisher program..I am earning $300+ on an average with the publisher program alone..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I am using clickbank on my 2 sites and literally it was difficult to earn with them in first few weeks..because it needs a lot of promotion of your site and even after that its never sure that users will be purchasing the products..I'll suggest you to start a site in a high paying niche..this will assure at least some earnings from clickbank than none..I have made just 3 sales with them worth $29+ in commissions..It is easy for me to sell my products than to make the products sell for others as an affiliate..so, if affiliate program doesn't work for you, try their publisher program..I am earning $300+ on an average with the publisher program alone..
    great work byyp.how is the traffic of your site?i think there are many people visit your site every day right?what product people often buy online then?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

great work byyp.how is the traffic of your site?i think there are many people visit your site every day right?what product people often buy online then?
    Thanks mate..traffic to my site is average to high..thats why I am not earning much by the affiliate program..but luckily I am doing much better as a publisher..people who sell my products must be receiving very good traffic..I just wish they keep on receiving that much of traffic always.. 8)

I do not have sales website to join this programs. That's why i can just saty away from them

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Thanks mate..traffic to my site is average to high..thats why I am not earning much by the affiliate program..but luckily I am doing much better as a publisher..people who sell my products must be receiving very good traffic..I just wish they keep on receiving that much of traffic always.. 8)
    What products you are selling then?are they physical products or softwares?
    which site your in your signature is the best?

It is so hard to sell, i have tried it before and it is really almost impossible!

for clickbank is it necessary to create a website?
    but it is quite difficult to create a website. is it possible that we can do by creating a blog? what exactly is clickbank?please pm me regarding this...

i think this site is genuine, but we need some guidance.

had a look at this site and i don't think that it is worth spending time in it
    there are many other sites which are far better then this...
    and the sites are paying genuinely..