gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default affialate programs used for selling sofwares

can affilate programs be used for selling your softwares. how can they be used for selling softwares on the internet. do you know some affialate programs that are selling sofwares online

i don't know any affialate program that earning money by selling software but its a good way to earn cash by selling things on the internet. you can easily sell softwares online through affialate programs

Default Re: affialate programs used for selling sofwares

Quote Originally Posted by gt880
    can affilate programs be used for selling your softwares. how can they be used for selling softwares on the internet. do you know some affialate programs that are selling sofwares online
    i think if it is available at online selling sites then affiliate marketing may support you to sell CDs and softwares too...

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    i think if it is available at online selling sites then affiliate marketing may support you to sell CDs and softwares too...
    They wont do like affiliate programs.. They employ MLM for these.. As these MLM programs had recently gathered a lot of interest over the people in ASIA and moreover more cash can be generated through these programs in a short period time.. Many individuals will prefer to do these programs..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

i thi8nk they are more like selling their own softwares than our personal ones..but yes you can advertise about them through such programs and when they are sold you get the money..and yes..you will be needing to give the main companies some commission too..so they act more like a middle man..

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    They wont do like affiliate programs.. They employ MLM for these.. As these MLM programs had recently gathered a lot of interest over the people in ASIA and moreover more cash can be generated through these programs in a short period time.. Many individuals will prefer to do these programs..
    ohh ok... thanks for your information. I am hearing first time about these programs.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i thi8nk they are more like selling their own softwares than our personal ones..but yes you can advertise about them through such programs and when they are sold you get the money..and yes..you will be needing to give the main companies some commission too..so they act more like a middle man..
    so we can promote their product on our blog and when some one cilck those ads and buy those ads we will haev some commissions from them. what about those middle man. arent we just receivnig some commission.

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    i joined some before but i gave up them all because i had no experience in MLM and it was so hard to promote those programs.when i start promote them i found there are a lot of people already done that.

I think you can try through Cj.com or linkshare but you have to maintain a good site to sell your softwares as publishers will be interested to get good products and affiliates. There are many other sources I think where you can easily sell softwares, just do some google search, I am sure you will get more info regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    I think you can try through Cj.com or linkshare but you have to maintain a good site to sell your softwares as publishers will be interested to get good products and affiliates. There are many other sources I think where you can easily sell softwares, just do some google search, I am sure you will get more info regarding this.
    if i can not make softwares then where i can get some and sell them online?i always wonder how those sellers got the softwares?i can not believe that the softwares are made by themselves.

I haven't found any that is legit honestly, i mean i know that there are a few out there that say they will

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    if i can not make softwares then where i can get some and sell them online?i always wonder how those sellers got the softwares?i can not believe that the softwares are made by themselves.
    If you can't make software, then don't try to sell them, because if you're selling a software, you need to explain to the buyer about using software and help them if they have some problem and bugs

hello friend it possible to sell ur software though affiliate program they actually give some commission to their affiliates on selling of software thats why ur products easily sold by them you can check Commission Junction Affiliate site for this.
    Thanks.