poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default ADSTAB.COM...(GREAT PTC) $.02 per click

- Get paid to visit our advertiser's websites.
    - Earn a very generous $0.02 per link clicked.
    - Earn a very generous $0.01 for each website your referals view.
    - Realtime reports of your earnings.
    - Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal.
    - The minimum payout is $10.00.

* 10 ads to click 24 hours..

http://adstab.com
    **if you can just type rockstar12345 in the referral blank and actively click i could award you with 50% of the referral money

its paying already .many paid.

did you get any payment from that site , if so pls show the payment so i can join under you in this site.

its a good rate,$0.02 per click
    and it has pretty decent number of ads too
    it pays through paypal too
    thx poor,i might take a look at it

hi,
    thats really a wonderful offer this site is giving us.
    is this site going to pay ..
    has it paid anyone yet?

see i copied this thread from mmk.there two people were paid .one was paid 30$ and the other 96$(though he invested 70$ in referrals).so i thought it would be a good site .so you can join under me .i placed the link in my sign for it.

invest $70 for referral in new sites? that guy in MMK must be damn rich. can't believe there actually got people who dare to spend money on new sites,furthurmore he spend ALOT on it.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    invest $70 for referral in new sites? that guy in MMK must be damn rich. can't believe there actually got people who dare to spend money on new sites,furthurmore he spend ALOT on it.
    I fully agree with you. I would never invest 70$ for buying referrals on a new site. Any prudent member won't even think of it. It is like a lottery, if you win, you earn a lot and if you losse your everything is gone. I would prefer to invest my money to buy referrals on some reputed site although earning may be slower on that site, I would not mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I fully agree with you. I would never invest 70$ for buying referrals on a new site. Any prudent member won't even think of it. It is like a lottery, if you win, you earn a lot and if you losse your everything is gone. I would prefer to invest my money to buy referrals on some reputed site although earning may be slower on that site, I would not mind it.
    ua even i would never invest like that in a new ptc.but what about the other person he advertised the ptc in a smart way and got 7 active referral and now getting a dollar a day.i hope i can get some too.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    ua even i would never invest like that in a new ptc.but what about the other person he advertised the ptc in a smart way and got 7 active referral and now getting a dollar a day.i hope i can get some too.
    its hard to get referrals by advertising,at least this is my opinion.Thats because i never look at what i click at PTC/ look at the advertised banner. The best way to get referrals is perhaps purchasing through the web.

Nothing can be concluded untill you reach 10 USD mark ??A bit of worry is the minimum payout...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Nothing can be concluded untill you reach 10 USD mark ??A bit of worry is the minimum payout...
    but its paying for now.one members who has over 300 posts said he has been paid 2 times and requesting the third time and he attached the payment proof as well.well if you want to know if it pays now then join under me to help me get to 10$ fast.ahah

It is good to hear that the site is paying but I found only 7 ads there it is hard to reach payout and investing is refs with new sites is quite risky and the problem is PTCs quite frequently shifting from Paypal to Alertpay and Alertpay not supported in my country.

yes the min payut is too high that is worrying me.
    i dont want ot invest time in such a site where i need to work a lot and results are not guaranteed

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Something strange has happened to my account on adstab:
    1. Yesterday I tried to log in to my account and I could find my balance was 0.82$.
    2. When I clicked the button for viewing the ads., I got message that my account was not activated.....They asked me to activate my account.
    3. I again requested for activation code and the message was that they had sent the email with activation code.
    4. I did not receive the email with activation code.
    I do not know what must have gone wrong.

well the admin just checking if there are some giving fake emails and joining to get more referrals.if you haven't got the email or deleted by mistake go to their forum and post there to get one more activation code.

Dear poor, the site is not a PTC site, this site is a manual traffic exchange site. Alexa traffic rank of the site is not bad, shown 150999.

This site WAS a PTC site. I was a member here when it suddenly went offline before I managed to get anywhere near the minimum payout. But this site has changed to a manual surf site, indeed. I received an email from them a few days ago, telling me that they changed to second version or something. I just didn't pay attention because I'm no longer interested in this site.

i was a active member of adstab and was having some 18-20 refferals but that site proved to be a scam site, now recently i got a mesg that they r going to launch again the ptc site, beaware of that site.