Default Offshore hosting with 24/7 customer support?

Well, I have a big Adult Web site with a considerable number of visitors.
    I decided to start transfer my files to another offshore web host.
    Do you think that warez-host.com will be a good sign for me?

Would like to hear some experts!
    How is their pricing? Is it reliable offshore web host?

Try more options. Take a look at 4goodhosting.com as alternative host. I have had no problems using their service. I'd like to say that the service is excellent. Customer support is exceptional. I am very impressed with the 24/7 support services who answered me within a few minutes and they were very professional. Their pricing is reasonable so this is fit for your requirements. Just give them a try without any doubt.

If you need offshore, choose specialized web host, warez-host.com is reliable one.
    I've done a search and found nice discounts on their shared and reseller hosting deals:
    20% off ALL New shared hosting accounts! - promo code XWH15S - Offer valid until January 31, 2015
    20% off ALL New reseller hosting accounts! - promo code XWH15R - Offer valid until January 31, 2015

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap offshore web hosting.

you must check their reviews section to know about their service and support

Good value. Highly recommended. Warez-host.com always meets my expectations in all terms.
    I decided to share my experience dealing with them. When I contacted them, they explained me everything in details and offered me a helping hand to setup my web site. What I want to add is that their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - great deal.

I have account with warez-host.com and have no problem with them at all. What I recommend you is check them. I have heard also they are running some promotions and with them you will be able to get good services.