Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it hard to verify paypal account ?

I want to know if its hard to verify paypal accounts or not ?

is it hard like verifying alertpay ?

who of you succeeded in verifying his/her paypal account ?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i have succeded verify my account.
    It's not that hard to verify in Paypal, just give your credit cards information and give your real information.

it is really hard if you don't have a credit card. like me i am not qualified to apply for a credit card cause i have no job. and luckily one local bank offer cheap debit card about $8 only a year. and so i was able to get one. and no other requirements needed except valid id's. cause we can use debit card instead of credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    it is really hard if you don't have a credit card. like me i am not qualified to apply for a credit card cause i have no job. and luckily one local bank offer cheap debit card about $8 only a year. and so i was able to get one. and no other requirements needed except valid id's. cause we can use debit card instead of credit card.
    I see that it will be a problem if you don't have a credit card .
    so aren't there any credit cards sold online for longer time more than one year ?

dude, what are you talking about..credit cards sales online?? :shock: Its considered illegal.. The cards are issued by bank accounts under payees names only and if they are traded, they are made inactive..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    dude, what are you talking about..credit cards sales online?? :shock: Its considered illegal.. The cards are issued by bank accounts under payees names only and if they are traded, they are made inactive..
    so what about that cards which are VCCs , i heared that many people buy them online for that purpose .

Default Re: Is it hard to verify paypal account ?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

it is not hard to verify it if you have credit card, if you don't have it, you can try VCC, I am not sure whether it is hard or not, but there are so many people get verified via this.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126

it is not hard to verify it if you have credit card, if you don't have it, you can try VCC, I am not sure whether it is hard or not, but there are so many people get verified via this.
    I think VCC is illegal one.
    Because you dont need a valid id to register VCC.
    If you are student or have no job, why dont you use your parents CC?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

I see that its not safe to use our CC online .

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

I see that its not safe to use our CC online .
    but come on,we are talking about paypal,the largest payment processor. it should be secure enough. i would prefer a real cc than VCC.

yes that is really true. there is nothing than to use our credit card as i have heard that paypal will going to ask you to submit id and other documents once you have used a vcc in verifying your paypal account. and so i think they are not really allowing this VCC.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes that is really true. there is nothing than to use our credit card as i have heard that paypal will going to ask you to submit id and other documents once you have used a vcc in verifying your paypal account. and so i think they are not really allowing this VCC.
    yes, i know that paypal is a very good payment processor but no one can be sure if his account stay safe or not ..

IMHO paypal verification was very easy for me.
    It was a breeze in fact that the whole process took only 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskin29
    do you have to pay anything from your CC in order to verify yur account ?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskin29
    do you have to pay anything from your CC in order to verify yur account ?
    no i dun think so,verification is free as far as i know
    they just want to know that u possess a credit card

What you need is VISA or MASTER card. It can be also debit card and not credit card. I hope you know the difference 8) Anyway you need to double check with others in your locality or go to bank which issued card if those cards are accepted by Paypal. I belive they can tell you this info since for them it is business.

But once you have this you can be surprised with other verifications that are waiting for you after you reach some turn over on your account.

Paypal will ask you for I think 3 different types of bills on your name on the address that you have in paypal and also copy of your passport or some ID.

So you should count with this. Since if you try to cheat in beginning than you get in trouble and if you dont verify that you will be not allowed to withdraw any money. :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    What you need is VISA or MASTER card. It can be also debit card and not credit card. I hope you know the difference 8) Anyway you need to double check with others in your locality or go to bank which issued card if those cards are accepted by Paypal. I belive they can tell you this info since for them it is business.

But once you have this you can be surprised with other verifications that are waiting for you after you reach some turn over on your account.

Paypal will ask you for I think 3 different types of bills on your name on the address that you have in paypal and also copy of your passport or some ID.

So you should count with this. Since if you try to cheat in beginning than you get in trouble and if you dont verify that you will be not allowed to withdraw any money. :cry:
    thanks alot Dino for that detailed information .
    i know well the difference between debit and credit cards .
    but its very long requirements to verify my account " bills and so on .. "

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney

well that is really true. that we need only debit card and not bother adding a credit card if you don't have one. but i have read that all debit cards are really accepted by paypal. well anyways, i have no trouble getting a debit card for my paypal account.

So you should count with this. Since if you try to cheat in beginning than you get in trouble and if you dont verify that you will be not allowed to withdraw any money.
    but there are so many members saying that anyone can have unverified account and withdraw money without any problem but with some limits .

So you should count with this. Since if you try to cheat in beginning than you get in trouble and if you dont verify that you will be not allowed to withdraw any money.
    but there are so many members saying that anyone can have unverified account and withdraw money without any problem but with some limits .
    well i have read that too. but i can't do that in my account. i wonder from what country are those people who are able to do that . well i really think that verifying is really important.