Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Some Information About Paypal

Some Information About Paypal

Founded in 1998, PayPal, an eBay Company, enables any individual or business with an email address to securely, easily and quickly send and receive payments online. PayPal's service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and utilizes the world's most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global, real-time payment solution.

PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with 100 million account members worldwide. Available in 55 countries and regions around the world, buyers and sellers on eBay, online retailers, online businesses, as well as traditional offline businesses are transacting with PayPal.

PayPal has received close to 20 awards for technical excellence from the internet industry and the business community at large -most recently the 2003 Webby Award for Best Finance Site and the 2003 Webby People's Voice Award for Best Finance Site.

Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was acquired by eBay Inc. in October, 2002.

Information can be found here: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.../about-outside

I heard it 1st time. Very nice informations about paypal. Thanks for sharing with us. keep it up .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

This information can be found easily in their site (paypal)
    Now,in this forum, we cant copy and paste information from another site.
    So, be careful when make a thread now.

well i have read that we are not going to be charged in withdrawing our money in paypal if we have more than $175 to withdraw for premier and business account. but we have to use our bank account to avoid $5. so i was use a debit card and still be charged $5. i have to make or add a bank account so that i will not be charged every time i withddraw a big amount like that.

Thanks friend, really good informative history of Paypal. At present Paypal is most popular and secure online processor.

Thanks for paypal, this is only payment processor i am using and i like it i feel secure and comfortable.

paypal has everything good except refund policy ,they can take any step for refunding without any notice if some body will complain.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    paypal has everything good except refund policy ,they can take any step for refunding without any notice if some body will complain.
    well. seems paypal can't refund of those money come from "service"
    so it's better to choose "service " terms of your money.

well nice information, it would have been more good if paypal had verification process much easier and also some low fees

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well nice information, it would have been more good if paypal had verification process much easier and also some low fees
    I agree with you. Paypal should have some other way to verify our accounts instead of using Credit card like alertpay where we can verify by just submitting our documents.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well.since i have verified my paypal account already now i also wish paypal can low their fees of withdraw here.

Never tried to withdraw money from my paypal account yet.. Let's wait and see how much they would deduct ..

thank you for sharing your useful information about paypal's history, now paypal is very popular and used by more and more people.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    I agree with you. Paypal should have some other way to verify our accounts instead of using Credit card like alertpay where we can verify by just submitting our documents.
    pay pal do this for linking successful credit card so that you can buy or pay through your credit card if your balance is nil or short of requirement.

Default Message

Thanks for information.Paypal is becoming well trusted now.

Thanks for the information. I have learned that paypal has been here for more than a decade now.

your information for paypal is very widly.as your information,paypal has quickly become a global leader in online payment area.almost more than 80% people is using paypal in the internet.

Well if I am not wrong Paypal started in 1999 and not 1998.

Is paypal a Singapore based company? I have heard about it before but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is paypal a Singapore based company? I have heard about it before but not sure.
    Well, where do you heard about this? i thought paypal suppose to be a US based company as the are under th group of company of ebay too, where ebay is started from US too.