Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    weii,it is a good news anymore for you,though it can't be confirmed 100%,as soon as you can submit a true personal details match to your profile in paypal account, after 6 months,you will be lifted.
    Why does they take that much time for lifting? 6 months is a lot of time.I think they should reduce that time to 2 months.It will be helpful for us.

weii,it is a good news anymore for you,though it can't be confirmed 100%,as soon as you can submit a true personal details match to your profile in paypal account, after 6 months,you will be lifted.
    I don't see any good news at all, as i know a limited account which will not be lifted the status forever and the owner name cannot use to reapply again for the paypal account. Paypal only send back the money that the owner supposes to have by cheque, and he can't use the paypal services anymore.

yes,if the paypal account is not been lifted,we can use this owner name and adress to reapply.the only things to solve this prolem is to apply by used my relations,and i will lose a large money on the old account.paypal seems not so good at this situation.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i guess the name can be used again if you change the IP address and you never vierified your paypal account before.even if you have verified and you can move house. change the IP address and try again.

Ya by changing IP address and if you have never verified your account you can change name.

yes,if the paypal account is not been lifted,we can use this owner name and adress to reapply.the only things to solve this prolem is to apply by used my relations,and i will lose a large money on the old account.paypal seems not so good at this situation.
    Even if you use your relatives name to register, you won't be able able to verify the account, unless your relatives is so kind to give out the proof of documents on him/her. It is better to safeguard our own account and do not involve in those illegal activities.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i think relative's proof is easy to get since we are honest person and we won't abuse his doc. i can use my cousins and uncle's at least.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. i think relative's proof is easy to get since we are honest person and we won't abuse his doc. i can use my cousins and uncle's at least.
    You can use your relatives info to register paypal account but how sure you knows that your relatives won't using or registering their own PP account in future? If they let us use our info, means they can use it for their already.

well,if we want to use our relatives's personal detail information to register paypal .certaintly we should make sure my uncle or my aunt will not use paypal in future.or they never use internet even in future.i have some uncle and aunt who never use internet.

Well I do not think that we can use our relative's proofs because I once used my sister's card and my account was limited due to that.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I do not think that we can use our relative's proofs because I once used my sister's card and my account was limited due to that.
    It make no sense to me, do you use your own paypal account registered with your name, and then use your sister card to get verified? If both is different name, of course it won't be able to get verified.

of course not, if i use my sister name to register a paypal account,it is sure i will use her card to get verified.i think it is a normal mistake that use one's name to register account and use another people's card to verify.

of course not, if i use my sister name to register a paypal account,it is sure i will use her card to get verified.i think it is a normal mistake that use one's name to register account and use another people's card to verify.
    well you are allowed to do so. I mean suppose if you an account in your name but don't have a credit card, you can still verify the account using any credit card which has the same surname as that of yours.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    well you are allowed to do so. I mean suppose if you an account in your name but don't have a credit card, you can still verify the account using any credit card which has the same surname as that of yours.
    You means paypal account can verify by different name holder? I means my credit card name and my paypal account name is differnet and only the sur name is same, then still i can get verified this way? Are you sure? i see this is a way to abuse paypal system.

Well in my case that did not work out. Paypal accepts credit cards only if they are on your name.

well,if someone's name and his or her address in credit card are totally same to yours.maybe you can use his or her name to verify your paypal account.

well,if someone's name and his or her address in credit card are totally same to yours.maybe you can use his or her name to verify your paypal account.
    Credit card address? I don't think paypal need to know credit card address to verify our account, they just need the credit card number, name and expiration date for them to charge the $1.99 services charges on it.