Default PayPal Account Types

PayPal Account Types

some information share with you.
    Personal Account: Ideal for online shopping. Send and receive payments through PayPal's secure network. Personal accounts cannot accept debit or credit card payments. Make secure payments on eBay and merchant websites using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.

Premier Account: Perfect for buying and selling on eBay or merchant websites. Plus, accept credit card, debit card, and bank account payments for low fees. Do business under your own name.

Business Account: The right choice for your online business. Accept credit card, debit card and bank account payments for low fees. Do business under a company or group name.

PayPal allows members to have one Personal account and one Premier or Business account. However, each PayPal account must contain unique email addresses and financial information. You may upgrade your account at any time.

thanks for the info. how about to downgrade our account. i had personal account upgraded to premier and i want to downgrade again to personal. is that possible. well hope you will help

I think who use paypal they also knew it very well. Everybody knew it . Which u giive us there is no such new informations about paypal.

well,thanks for the info
    and when its related to money,its better to read the tos beforehand ^^

to indieover: try contact the paypal mods for this issue.

if you open the paypal site one will see the information given by you in that site itself , so nothing is new to me.but yes thanks for reminding these information.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    thanks for the info. how about to downgrade our account. i had personal account upgraded to premier and i want to downgrade again to personal. is that possible. well hope you will help
    well oyu cant now.you have to open another personal account and again verify it to use the account.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well oyu cant now.you have to open another personal account and again verify it to use the account.
    well thanks for the answer. i just did as you have said. and i am happy with my personal account cause it don't not have any more charges when i receive paymnet from sites. and i closed the old account or first account then opened this personal one. i used the same credit card to verify it. hope that it is just okay to do that. i used the same email too.

I think, complete information about Paypal account, Business account of Paypal very good for online marketer. There is no limit of withdrawal, with very low fee.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I think, complete information about Paypal account, Business account of Paypal very good for online marketer. There is no limit of withdrawal, with very low fee.
    If you are un verified, then obviously I think there should be some limits applied as that for personal un verified accounts. Am i right?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    If you are un verified, then obviously I think there should be some limits applied as that for personal un verified accounts. Am i right?
    Well their are limit of withdrawing funds to each Paypal account type but it is different. and i guess if we have Personal PP account then also we can withdraw money to our bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well their are limit of withdrawing funds to each Paypal account type but it is different. and i guess if we have Personal PP account then also we can withdraw money to our bank account.
    Even we have business/premier accounts, then also we have the ability to transfer to Bank accounts...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Even we have business/premier accounts, then also we have the ability to transfer to Bank accounts...
    Yes for each account type we have this facility to withdraw money thru bank account but we have withdraw limit on personal account and premium and business account provide more funds limit to withdraw.

Yes for each account type we have this facility to withdraw money thru bank account but we have withdraw limit on personal account and premium and business account provide more funds limit to withdraw.
    Well I don't know about it... Can you explain which account has how much limit?
    SmartzKool

Yes friend, I agree with Paramita, all users known that there is three type of accounts. Main problem is for many of users, verification of their accounts, because many of users don't have credit card.

i dont have credit card too.but i can have one.since it doesnt make much sence to me currently i wont get it,but soon or later i will have one.

Yes friend, I agree with Paramita, all users known that there is three type of accounts. Main problem is for many of users, verification of their accounts, because many of users don't have credit card.
    you can have only 2 different types of account, although there are 3, you can only have 1 personal and other premier/business
    SmartzKool