Thread: clear agents

Default clear agents

clear agents is a pay per impression network which promise to pay you $0.10 for each click-through you receive from the banners you host for them on your site. Payout can go as high as $0.30 if you have a very high traffic site. You should try their networking guys. They really seem good. Link is:

clickagents.com

this is a new site for me , have you been paid by the site , if so can you show the payment proof.

Looking very nice site. I will surely join it and use it also. by the way did u got any payment from them or did u see any payment proof ?

no, i don't want to join that one. i have many banners already on my blog. and i have not earned on those banners that i have placed yet. cause i have little traffic at all.

Seems interesting, so are you using them yourself and have you been paid yet?

Default looking interesting

Thanks for the information it sounds good.hope it will not be a scam site.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

you mean cpc cost is $0.10 and cpm is $0.30 ?is there any restriction for applying regarding traffics in terms of us ,non us traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    you mean cpc cost is $0.10 and cpm is $0.30 ?is there any restriction for applying regarding traffics in terms of us ,non us traffic?
    its actually taking to valueclickmedia.com site, this is just like clicksor and it requires much traffic then only they will approve your site for their online publisher network.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    its actually taking to valueclickmedia.com site, this is just like clicksor and it requires much traffic then only they will approve your site for their online publisher network.
    Thanks.
    It's not taking to valueclickmedia.com, but it's the title of their home page. Anyway, there is no information about what kind of impressions they accept, and how much traffic publishers need to be accepted in their network. I usually don't like such sites which don't provide any information explicitly before we register.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    It's not taking to valueclickmedia.com, but it's the title of their home page. Anyway, there is no information about what kind of impressions they accept, and how much traffic publishers need to be accepted in their network. I usually don't like such sites which don't provide any information explicitly before we register.
    yes you right they should be clear about their policies before registration but this this site they have not disclosed anything about clear about pricing.
    Thanks.

I think this is pay per click affiliate network, not pay per impression, right? Then I wonder why this topic is created in this section. It should have been in the "pay per clicK" section.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think this is pay per click affiliate network, not pay per impression, right? Then I wonder why this topic is created in this section. It should have been in the "pay per clicK" section.
    Rightly pointed out and it is an pay per click affiliate program and the rates are also reasonably high and looks very good for earning here.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

In this site, we can get paid by displaying advertising (CPM) and pay per lead (PPL)
    They don't state their rate in the FAQ yet

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    In this site, we can get paid by displaying advertising (CPM) and pay per lead (PPL)
    They don't state their rate in the FAQ yet
    ya they are paying for CPM and affilate program but dont know their rate
    Display Advertising
    Earn revenue through our ad network platform by running ads from hundreds of quality advertisers on your web site. Receive some of the highest eCPM rates with unmatched fill through a wide variety of standard banners, pop-unders and rich media.

Lead Generation
    Earn revenue through our affiliate and co-registration platform with some of the highest payouts and new offers to choose from daily. Increase your yield on registration paths, web sites and e-mail lists with lead-based direct offers and our registration path managers.

I have never heard of the site till now and never see a payment proof also, i will definetely check the site, the starting of the thread is very interesting if the same rate persists.

Well the site is a paid to click programme.If you just go through their terms then you will understand catch there.It need a very huge traffic for displaying their ads.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well the site is a paid to click programme.If you just go through their terms then you will understand catch there.It need a very huge traffic for displaying their ads.
    are you joining them so you can say that?
    If yes, then please give us some information like their range of rate.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well are they affiliates of value click media?because every thing written there about value clcik media and what i know they require very huge traffic.