Default Any reliable SSD shared hosting deals?

Which host is better to buy ssd shared account from.
    Will iFastnet.com or Jhplatinum.com fit my needs? I need to make a right decision, can you help me in this? What can you say about these web hosts? What is better?

Virtono.com provides hosting with SSD and high uptime, servers are as solid a s a rock.
    Prices are modest. VRT30 is their 30% off.

You must try using 4goodhosting.com. A very fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to them. I run my web sites on their shared account and everything works perfect. All my support requests are handled within few minutes. I am very satisfied with the amazing service they provide. The reliability is great and pricing is sweet. Go ahead.

Use iFastNet.com with no hesitations as this host is reliable and stable in providing quality SSD hosting services. Servers are supported well.
    They have high uptime and their prices are low.

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Kvchosting.com is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

It is SSD specialized web host and it means these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.

+ vote for ifastnet.com - Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.
    I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges.
    The price is attractive.

you must check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

Delete please. Sorry for this post.