Default Any good VPS with 650 gbs of bandwidth?

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    Most of my clients are located in US. I need stable server with 650 gbs of bandwidth. Think VPS would work fine for me.
    A2hosting.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

As a good alternative you can go with 4goodhosting. Well, 4goodhosting.com have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of comparison before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds within few minutes although i never had any big issues. Uptime is perfect. You can compare them. Go ahead!

A2hosting.com provides quality services with low prices and high uptime.
    YAMS34 is their 34% off.
    Support is active around the clock.

Why don't have a look at those providers:
    kvchosting.com - they have the best SSD deals and some nice discounts at the moment.
    qhoster.com - with them you can order VPS using Payza, Perfect Money, Payza etc.

there are many hosting providers you can search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

Why not to check out any alternatives?
    I know that VPSnine.com is reliable place where you can order vps plans in Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa. Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

A2hosting.com is a trustworthy host with affordable prices and low prices.
    YAMS34 is their 34% off. Support is online around the clock.

Yeah, there is no need to look at any other options, try to contact a2hosting.com and see what you'll get.
    I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider. I didn't expected that their response and resolution was too fast.. It's less than 5 minutes then my modules are working properly.. - this is great!!

As for reliable offshore vps host, can highly recommend warez-host.com. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful! I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough!

15% off ALL New Virtual Private Servers! - promo code XWH15V - Offer valid until January 31, 2015