Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Default if you will log in e-gold via proxy ?

    my country put e-gold into blacklist, and I could not log in it without proxy, I ever use a good proxy to log in it, and I think it is safe to use that proxy,but then I could not log in e-gold via that proxy, as e-gold put it into blacklist.
    so I have to fine online proxy, but I don't think it is safe .
    if you have the same problem,will you use proxy to log your account ?
    I am really worried about my account now,as I ever use online proxy to log in it.

  2. #2
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have similiar problem like you.
    I can't open egold since 5 month ago.
    Until now, i can't open my egold account, i dont know if my account is still exist or not.
    but i dont prefer to use proxy. maybe i'll just ask help to my friends to open my egold.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I have similiar problem like you.
    I can't open egold since 5 month ago.
    Until now, i can't open my egold account, i dont know if my account is still exist or not.
    but i dont prefer to use proxy. maybe i'll just ask help to my friends to open my egold.
    OK, it might be a good choice to let your friends open it for you,but if you have to log in it quite often, what you will do ?
    still ask help from them ? I think it is a little unconvient.
    I don't like use proxy,too. but I don't know what I can do.

  4. #4
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I have similiar problem like you.
    I can't open egold since 5 month ago.
    Until now, i can't open my egold account, i dont know if my account is still exist or not.
    but i dont prefer to use proxy. maybe i'll just ask help to my friends to open my egold.
    OK, it might be a good choice to let your friends open it for you,but if you have to log in it quite often, what you will do ?
    still ask help from them ? I think it is a little unconvient.
    I don't like use proxy,too. but I don't know what I can do.
    If so, i just withdraw all my fund in egold, then i use another payment processors.
    If i already stick with a site that paying egold, then i just leave it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I have similiar problem like you.
    I can't open egold since 5 month ago.
    Until now, i can't open my egold account, i dont know if my account is still exist or not.
    but i dont prefer to use proxy. maybe i'll just ask help to my friends to open my egold.
    OK, it might be a good choice to let your friends open it for you,but if you have to log in it quite often, what you will do ?
    still ask help from them ? I think it is a little unconvient.
    I don't like use proxy,too. but I don't know what I can do.
    hey sally , you can tell me what you would like to do by your e-gold account and i can do it for you .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank you,but I think I have nothing to do this e-gold account now, I am not sure if it is safe to use now, so I prefer not to use it, unless I found great site only accept E-GOLD.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: if you will log in e-gold via proxy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    my country put e-gold into blacklist, and I could not log in it without proxy, I ever use a good proxy to log in it, and I think it is safe to use that proxy,but then I could not log in e-gold via that proxy, as e-gold put it into blacklist.
    so I have to fine online proxy, but I don't think it is safe .
    if you have the same problem,will you use proxy to log your account ?
    I am really worried about my account now,as I ever use online proxy to log in it.
    I have also a lot of problems there. So, i always use proxy. I know its not very secure but then what i will do??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: if you will log in e-gold via proxy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    my country put e-gold into blacklist, and I could not log in it without proxy, I ever use a good proxy to log in it, and I think it is safe to use that proxy,but then I could not log in e-gold via that proxy, as e-gold put it into blacklist.
    so I have to fine online proxy, but I don't think it is safe .
    if you have the same problem,will you use proxy to log your account ?
    I am really worried about my account now,as I ever use online proxy to log in it.
    I have also a lot of problems there. So, i always use proxy. I know its not very secure but then what i will do??
    well, I think we have nothing to do ,unless you can buy VPN,do you ever heard it ? it is like proxy, but more safe .
    or you can ask help form some honest friends.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well, I think we have nothing to do ,unless you can buy VPN,do you ever heard it ? it is like proxy, but more safe .
    or you can ask help form some honest friends.
    yes sally , i am ready to help you in any problem about e-gold .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    DO NOT USE PROXIES.
    there are some proxies that can steal your passwords when you use it thats the main reason why e-gold blacklists proxies.

    Find an alternate payment processor and transfer your funds quickly.

    Its better being paranoid now than being sorry later.

  11. #11
    poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    oh thatz bad that your country has been blacklisted egold .so i guess you have to stick with other pp.even if you have some egold you can exchange quickly as people love egold.so i guess not really a great problem as paypal,lr and alertpay are good enough.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    unless u find some really secure proxy,u should really stay away from them
    btw,may i know what country are u from? its kind of weird for your country to blacklist e-gold. I mean e-gold ain't anything bad right,why they got blacklisted?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i always use vpn to access my egold account.i wonder if any of you know about vpn or interested in it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boynton Beach
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Its safe!!!!

    If you are using some Authentic and good proxy with high rating then its completely safe.... I'm also using proxy to access my account and never get any problem with it.

Similar Threads

  1. can I use proxy to log in my blog?
    By wonderful1 in forum Make money with your Blog
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-12-14, 13:33
  2. Anti DDoS proxy service - where?
    By KromR in forum Webhosting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-09-13, 15:38
  3. what is the use of a proxy server?
    By paramita0101 in forum Webmaster newbie help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-06-09, 14:17
  4. My new Proxy Site
    By hostman in forum Advertisement Place
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-03-09, 15:40
  5. Proxy discussion thread
    By dschibut in forum Advertisement Place
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-09-08, 03:43

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
affiliate program forum webmaster forums webmaster resource forum webmaster money forums