Default have you joined any pay per install affialate program

have you joined any pay per install affialate program. how much money have you earned from these programs and how many times have you been paid.

no, i have not yet joined any thing or program like that i will like to if i have more time to join on that site. but i really dont' know how to earn from those.

yes i did. and i had some viruses and i changed hard drive. cause the repair man said that the hard drive is destroyed already.

indieover, what programme caused your computer so much damage , can you tell us , so that we can get cautious.

I joined a website and it was doing fine and then my friend said that he got a virus from that website to be cautious, and then i heard on the internet of others getting viruses,and while i have virus protection i don't want to chance it, so be careful!

I never tried it. But I want to try it also. Can u pls share some site link here.

Default Re: have you joined any pay per install affialate program

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    have you joined any pay per install affialate program. how much money have you earned from these programs and how many times have you been paid.
    I have never heard about this kind of program.. and never tried it. I would like to know more about this program. Can you please explain me in detail the program.

I am really confused about Paid To Install term. What is the meaning. We have to install the product/software and we will be paid from them? Is it something similar to this?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    I have never heard about this kind of program.. and never tried it. I would like to know more about this program. Can you please explain me in detail the program.

I am really confused about Paid To Install term. What is the meaning. We have to install the product/software and we will be paid from them? Is it something similar to this?
    you must know about firefox!
    years ago few people were using this brower and so this company gave such a program that asked people promoting firefox and install it and they will get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

years ago few people were using this brower and so this company gave such a program that asked people promoting firefox and install it and they will get paid.
    This is really great to know. I was not knowing about this program. Is there any other such site which really pays for installing? I am very much interested to join.

How much money they have paid for this firefox Paid To Install program?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

This is really great to know. I was not knowing about this program. Is there any other such site which really pays for installing? I am very much interested to join.

ah..i am using firefox now but it seems their promote time has experided now becuase i have never get some message that they will pay for my download and install.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

ah..i am using firefox now but it seems their promote time has experided now becuase i have never get some message that they will pay for my download and install.
    Yes you are right. Its been a long time now. I also didn't get any such message from any one. But I don't understand why Firefox will promote the browser like this.. as they are already popular and its a free open source browser.

ok.. that is not a problem but do you really know any offer which really pays for installing the software?

Yes you are right. Its been a long time now. I also didn't get any such message from any one. But I don't understand why Firefox will promote the browser like this.. as they are already popular and its a free open source browser.

ok.. that is not a problem but do you really know any offer which really pays for installing the software?
    Even I don't know much about how this program works, but I feel we have to put the banners on our websites given by the sites. And every time when someone clicks on the banner to download the software, we will be paid some cents depending on the visitors where he is from. For USA installs, the rate will be usually high.