Default sending money from unverified paypal account to verified one

hello every one,
    i need to ask important question...
    if i have money in unverified paypal account and i want to send it t verified one is there is any problem could happens to the verified account like limits and freezing and stuff like that or it is safe to send the money to the verified account?

Default Re: sending money from unverified paypal account to verified

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    hello every one,
    i need to ask important question...
    if i have money in unverified paypal account and i want to send it t verified one is there is any problem could happens to the verified account like limits and freezing and stuff like that or it is safe to send the money to the verified account?
    unless your paypal money have some problem, you can send your paypal money to other verified paypal account.
    I ever do this for many times without any problem
    don't worry for that.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ya i have also tried this one time.i just sent a cent from a unverified one to verified account.so you should not have any problem except the fees

i am not understanding if you are having a verified account whats the need of another unverified account.

anyhow i think its may be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    ya i have also tried this one time.i just sent a cent from a unverified one to verified account.so you should not have any problem except the fees
    so this is possible for paypal users in your country. from my country it is not possible. are you from india.
    really ? in some country, paypal don't allow people get money from unverified account ? if yes, we have to verify it it before we do anything with this account, I think we can buy a VCC to verify it.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    so this is possible for paypal users in your country. from my country it is not possible. are you from india.
    ya i am from india and i dont know about which countries are allowed to send from unverified to verified .dunno why paypal has different rules for different countries

Excepting some very few countries, you can send and receive money from any account to other, verification in not mandatory. But may be due to security issuses they ask for verification in some countries.

Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    Excepting some very few countries, you can send and receive money from any account to other, verification in not mandatory. But may be due to security issuses they ask for verification in some countries.
    well are you from india too. i am from philippines. that is not allowed in my country. anyways, i think paypal are more strict to our country than in india. any ways, i have no problem with paypal since i was able to verify my account.