Default Joomla Hosting is needed. How is Jhplatinum.com?

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Joomla Hosting.
    Requirements: 5 gbs of space, 70 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good SSD web host with nice server stability? How is Jhplatinum.com? Any comments please?

What reliable SSD web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

It seems to me a2hosting.com and virtono.com services can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
    And their prices are rock-bottom, and their support is skillful and fast and they are able to fix issues in no time.

I have consulted many experienced webmasters and then they recommend 4goodhosting.com services and can say that I am very satisfied using them. Sign up was easy, support is responsive, very fast, and their prices are reasonable. My blogs are running smoothly 24/7. You must try them without any doubt. Highly recommended.

When I first moved to jhplatinum.com, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. The company seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

Use coupon code maxx50 - New Signups 50% off all terms of payment!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaBomb View Post
    Use coupon code maxx50 - New Signups 50% off all terms of payment!
    I can also add another fresh coupon code: max99 - New Signups 99% off First Month.
    I have been with jhplatinum.com for at least 4 months now. Very rarely have I had problems and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets.
    Performance is excellent. I really recommend it to people.

I was recommended to try jhplatinum.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
    I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent.

Think of having a deal with nextpointhost.com or greenlionnet.com.
    These hosts provide plans which are full of useful resources and their uptime is high.
    Support is active and responsive. Prices are low.

Why not to give hostdepot.com a try?

It is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
    I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

check their reviews section you will get idea about their service and support