Default clix4coins.com - The latest uptodate news .

http://clix4coins.com/ - Do u know what happend in this site?

Today I log in there and I am really scoked that what will happend in my account. My Total Earnings - $0.0198348831555. I am very sad when I saw it. I think its gone..

The latest uptodate news is - "WHY IS MY EARNINGS SO TINY??!"

So.

On my sample account, my 15$ went to 2 cents. Obviously this is a problem, but it is not an error.

Let me briefly explain how the new system works. There are a total number of credits in circulation. Currently there are roughly 40 million credits in circulation. This is a number came from converting all earnings to credits, and then adding it all up. Then the total Revenues from advertising is divided by the total credits in circulation. This ratio is multiplied by the number of credits that you have, and gives you your total earnings.

So, why is this number so low right now? Well, 40 million credits is a hugely inflated number. There are tens of thousands of inactive accounts, and all of the credits on those accounts are bringing down your earnings. At this time, i have not been tracking account activity, so while I know that there are many inactive accounts, I do not know which ones are inactive. Starting now, all accounts are being tracked for activity. All accounts that do not login in the next 7 days will be deleted, and those credits will be taken out of circulation. This could bring the credit count as low as 1 million, effectively multiplying your current earnings by 40. And from then on all accounts that are inactive for 3 weeks straight will be deleted and the credits on the account will be taken out of circulation.

So, that would bring my current 2 cents up to 80 cents, significantly lower than the $15 it used to be at. The other side of the coin is advertising revenue. The more advertising revenue brought in, the more money each credit is worth. Advertising revenue is manually updated by me each day. I check how much each advertising account has made, and update it. Pretty simple. So, what will happen is that advertising revenue will continue to build up and build up. In a couple of weeks the advertising revenue will be many times what it currently is. The only way advertising revenue decreases is when someone makes a withdrawal. Then that money is subtracted from the advertising revenue. Advertising revenue will continue to build up until people start making withdrawals, and at that time, credits will be equal to much closer to once cent.

So. Because the the worth of each credit is directly dependent on the advertising revenue, the more advertising revenue generated, the more each credit is worth.

In conclusion... I know this sucks for everyone. Referrals might be lost, referrals will certainly be deleted for inactivity. Your earnings looks dismal now, but it will steadily rise over the next 2 weeks or so. It will take as long as a month or 2 for everything to even out completely and for the advertising revenue to completely catch up. The most important thing for now is that you to continue viewing ads. If you have lost faith in the site, I understand, but I would recommend that you wait it out for a little while and continue to login regularly so your account is not deleted.

Once again, it might be asked why this was done at all. In the long run, this system is perfect. It is impossible for Clix4coins to overextend itself, impossible for us to start owing people more than we make. Additionally... advertising conversions have been reduced in price as an effect of this new system, and several other very beneficial changes may be made in the coming months. For instance, payout threshold may be reduced, the number of advertisements will certainly increase, the cost of premium accounts and or referral packs may decrease, I will expand more on these ideas at another time, once everything has settled down.

Dont worry paramita the webmaster has clarified that this new system will generate more income for the members after some time though not immediately and in case this system fails then he will bring back the same earning method which was earlier.

Its hard to read the whole story....... Well your english is problem for us.

I think they are coming with the new system of earning
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Its hard to read the whole story....... Well your english is problem for us.

I think they are coming with the new system of earning
    I think my english is ok nick . and why u said that - hard to read the whole story..???

All the informations provided by the clix4coins Admin.. UNDERSTAND??