Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Can I have two accounts at LiberstyReserve ?

when i tried to edit my mail at LR so i find its impossible then i want to get another solution for that problem , so i want to know if LR accept that i have two accounts from the same IP or not ?
    anyone have already two accounts or more so tell me how ?

if you can withdraw your money easily, I believe that it is normal, almost everyone have two account (moneybookers), and liberty reserve it is not reliable as much as moneybookers

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    if you can withdraw your money easily, I believe that it is normal, almost everyone have two account (moneybookers), and liberty reserve it is not reliable as much as moneybookers
    may be they have two accounts from different computers but i am asking if i can have two accounts from the same IP or not ?

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well i guess not .i dont think that any pp except e-gold allows two accounts from the same person.so maybe you will have to sort it out with the support staff

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well i guess not .i dont think that any pp except e-gold allows two accounts from the same person.so maybe you will have to sort it out with the support staff
    so what can i do now ??
    it isn't safe to receieve money to my LR account with the last email or other one will recieve them so how can i get money to LR?
    can't i open a new account again??

I think u can't use 2 accounts in any Currencies. So , don't do that and chose only one account. :wink:

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I think u can't use 2 accounts in any Currencies. So , don't do that and chose only one account. :wink:
    Paypal allow us to create 2 accounts.
    Just look at their rules rather than asking here.
    If you're unsure, just contact customer support there and if you got the answer, tell us here

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    well , paramita ..
    its allowed to have many account in LR but its not agood idea as money will be divided on many accounts ..

well i think that you can't create more than one account in any currency but what i have heard is that in paypal you can create 2 accounts.i don't know why.does anyone has any idea about this?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well i think that you can't create more than one account in any currency but what i have heard is that in paypal you can create 2 accounts.i don't know why.does anyone has any idea about this?
    Well you can have two accounts in Paypal, one is personal and other premier/business...
    SmartzKool

Yes, it is possible to have more than 1 account with LR just as long as you use different email in the accounts you created with them.

IT is allowed to have as many accounts as you want until and unless you are using a single referral link ..
    Because using a single referral links means that you are creaating duplicate accounts and that is against their policy and all the accounts may get seized ...

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    Well you can have two accounts in Paypal, one is personal and other premier/business...
    I have created two LR and paypal accounts from my computer (i.e. from same ip address). One for me, and one for my friend.
    So I think they allow two accounts from same ip address, but if they find two accounts are operating by the same person, then they may ban or disable your account.
    If you have two different accounts of two different persons from the same computer, then absolutely no problem.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hello. we are allowed to have more than one LR account. LR said you can have a much as we wish only under using different email to apply for. also you can check this on LR site .

I too now understand we can have as much as LR accounts we can. There is no restrictions. I can see some HYIP investors are having more than 5 LR accounts which they use to invest their funds split into five or more accounts name in some HYIPs. Because it's dangerous to invest huge funds in one account name.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I too now understand we can have as much as LR accounts we can. There is no restrictions. I can see some HYIP investors are having more than 5 LR accounts which they use to invest their funds split into five or more accounts name in some HYIPs. Because it's dangerous to invest huge funds in one account name.
    well. i have no experience on HYIPs because i don't i could ever got more back . i only using my Lr to recive some payments.

well. i have no experience on HYIPs because i don't i could ever got more back . i only using my Lr to recive some payments.
    I have 3 LR accounts and so far I have not faced any problem. But make sure you always disable the IP security option so that you don't fall in some issues because LR limits our accounts if we try to access from different IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I have 3 LR accounts and so far I have not faced any problem. But make sure you always disable the IP security option so that you don't fall in some issues because LR limits our accounts if we try to access from different IPs.
    really? i also didn't realize this issue also. ah..they will have the IP security option . i'd better go to check about that.

i created my second LR account days ago.there will be no problem as long as it is not a self referred account.i can login them without any problem.

some times i can't understand what's the fault from multiple ids be it LR or paypal or any other else because we are not earning from them we are only using it as middle processor and LR is deducting money also for fee so what is their problem.