Default GlowHost or Hostforweb for reselling in US?

Going to start reselling and need to choose a good host offering reseller hosting accounts and providing stable hosting services in US.
    I got to know that Glowhost.com and Hostforweb.com have such offers. Can I rely on them? What host is better for reselling in US?

Check out reseller plans from snelserver.com and greenlionnet.com.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and prices are competitive.

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as Hostforweb.com account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.

Greenlionnet.com and snelserver.com provide stable and reliable reselling with quality in-house support.
    Prices are affordable and their prices are competitive.

How about Canadian host? If you ask me, I would like to recommend 4goodhosting.com reseller hosting packages. Features are really cool. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went fine. Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful to any of my requests. This is the answer for your requirements. Go ahead and contact them.

+ vote for hostforweb.com - using the code AUTUMN30, you will get 30% off the price.
    They offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.

Glowhost.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
    Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. Probably that is reason that they can afford to offer cheaper service or they might have learned few other tricks of purchasing cheaper servers.

I know snelserver.com provides quality reselling on attractive terms. They have plans which are full of useful resources and prices are competitive.