Default HVM hosting plan Required

I require your help to find a good HVM hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 5 GB Disk Space, 50 GB Traffic
    99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    Would like to ask you to share your views on greenlionnet.com hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

I have been with many web hosting companies and 4goodhosting.com is the best of them all in terms of pricing and customer service. Uptime in the 5 months since I moved has been 100% and the support is always fast and responsive. My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy with it. Go ahead and visit them.

To spare yourself headaches, switch to greenlionnet.com now. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
    They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included.

As an alternative, you can go with Jumpline.com - these guys are reliable.

I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
    They are top notch.