Default I want a help in ebay ??

Well its goes like I have 1 gold coin and 2 silver coins, approximately it cost around 30, 000 INR(770 USD) and I wanna sell it for that price only. What i doubt is

Having paypal verified account is compulsory ?? If YES then what are the other payment methods available ??

Whats the difference between between ebay and ebay.co.in ?? What one you feel is better for Indians??

Untill for now this is enough and will surely come up with more question ahead ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i think it is hard to sell them online.because people need to have a good look to identify them.and it takes time and maybe some other fee.so it is not so easy to sell them online but maybe you can go to Jewelry Shop for help.

When u are going to sell a item on ebay i dont think u need to have a verified paypal a/c. U can make payments thru credit card for listing the item. Ebay.com is universal whereas ebay.co.in is meant only for indians. You will have a better chance of selling on ebay.com rather than ebay.co.in. I did purchase many items on ebay.co.in and also tried to sell a mobile and a few diamonds but didnt succeed. My question is why cant you sell it offline?

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    When u are going to sell a item on ebay i dont think u need to have a verified paypal a/c. U can make payments thru credit card for listing the item. Ebay.com is universal whereas ebay.co.in is meant only for indians. You will have a better chance of selling on ebay.com rather than ebay.co.in. I did purchase many items on ebay.co.in and also tried to sell a mobile and a few diamonds but didnt succeed. My question is why cant you sell it offline?
    Well Shishir I got them as a product in a MLM company which has a membership cost of 36,000 INR (something 930$) So the product cost you around 30.000 INR I guess. Well when you sell them offline naturally you will get less value than these, so is there any chances that they would be sold online. Well those coins are devotional coins produced by Mint Mayer Germany, the quality of brand.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well i doubt whether anyone will buy it in ebay.co.in unless its of antique value. At the most it may sell for that value in ebay.com but i advise you to see whether any jeweller is willing to buy it for that price. The price of a necklace will be low when u sell it but since these are coins and that too minted in a reputed company it may fetch you the same price which u expect to get. I dont think that a gold coin looses it value unlike any other gold ornament. So try to sell it offline first and then ebay.com.