Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Do you get that problem in PIN code ??

    I get a problem today when i tried to access my e-gold account , its requesting me to enter the pin code although i remove that option from my account then i can't access my account so do you get something like that too ??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    algeria
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    never meet this kind of problem, and I think the pin-code is
    One of the security procedur that e-gold use every time you try to access to your account, I do not know why you have disabled this option?

  3. #3
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You can try clearing your cookies and cache.
    Or maybe you should try contacting egold customer support to ask them why you can't access your egold.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You can try clearing your cookies and cache.
    Or maybe you should try contacting egold customer support to ask them why you can't access your egold.

    i tried doing that but nothing new happens except that i have to type my account number everytime i join ..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    no i didn't face this problem but why you do that in the first place don't remove the pin code options it is important for you to get more security
    since my E-gold get hacked i use this service all the time..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    no i didn't face this problem but why you do that in the first place don't remove the pin code options it is important for you to get more security
    since my E-gold get hacked i use this service all the time..
    maybe it helps but its hard to open your mail for the code each time you try accessing your account

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    E-gold always ask for PIN code when an account registered there accessed by a computer via IP that is different from the IP when that account was registered. I think it's a neat feature from e-gold so that if your e-gold account was accessed by other people they will get difficulty to get the PIN code from your email (unless your email address is already hacked).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    E-gold always ask for PIN code when an account registered there accessed by a computer via IP that is different from the IP when that account was registered. I think it's a neat feature from e-gold so that if your e-gold account was accessed by other people they will get difficulty to get the PIN code from your email (unless your email address is already hacked).
    yes , but the problem if the mail is hacked so nothing can be done whether if i stop the pin code option or not .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Do you get that problem in PIN code ??

    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I get a problem today when i tried to access my e-gold account , its requesting me to enter the pin code although i remove that option from my account then i can't access my account so do you get something like that too ??
    o, yes..most of the time i face the same problem. I can't check my e-gold account anytime. That is the main cause that I did not like e-gold. I love to use paypal.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I also get that same problem everytime I login. Everytime I login it says: pin code has send to your egold mail address. We identified a change in your IP address. I really hate it as i always have to go to my mail to get the pin. I also prefer alertpay and paypal, much simplier and less fees

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natalike
    I also get that same problem everytime I login. Everytime I login it says: pin code has send to your egold mail address. We identified a change in your IP address. I really hate it as i always have to go to my mail to get the pin. I also prefer alertpay and paypal, much simplier and less fees
    you can disable that option from your account .
    and then you will access your egold account without any codes .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Do you get that problem in PIN code ??

    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I get a problem today when i tried to access my e-gold account , its requesting me to enter the pin code although i remove that option from my account then i can't access my account so do you get something like that too ??
    I have not encountered such a situation as you, I enter the PIN code, if correct, will enter the account.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    what are you replying to old threads ?
    now i don't think that there is anyone who use e-gold

Similar Threads

  1. html and BB code
    By paramita0101 in forum Webmaster newbie help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-05-09, 06:39
  2. pl help paypal problem
    By tom in forum Paypal
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-05-09, 20:48
  3. Any problem in neo
    By satyakam in forum Make money without website
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22-12-08, 12:24
  4. Did you Get that Big Problem in E-gold ???
    By moustafa in forum E-Gold
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-08, 07:18
  5. API Code For E-Gold !!
    By moustafa in forum E-Gold
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-08, 09:08

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
affiliate program forum webmaster forums webmaster resource forum webmaster money forums