Default Hostoople - is it ok for running wordpress?

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    My requirements 5 GB space, 150GB traffic, Linux. I have already found Hostoople.com and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

They have nice reputation in the hosting services market. Think you will be pleased dealing with Hostoople.com
    Use coupon code 20off for 20% of any hosting plans they offer. As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.

Go ahead and compare them with 4goodhosting.com. Based on my great experience, their servers and features are endless. Cpanel is easy to use when installing wordpress. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times every weekend and my questions was answered very promptly. Uptime has been perfect - I am very happy.

I have heard some good things about them, but still recommend you to look at more options.
    You can rely on gloucestershirehosting.co.uk - they offer nice wordpress hosting deals.
    I have not been disappointed. It is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

Hostoople.com?

Yes, it is reliable web hosting provider, the abundance of positive feedbacks makes them preferable.
    There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, hostoople.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies.
    They were always right on top of everything that I needed.
    I strongly recommend it for every one.