Thread: free ad

Default free ad

is there any web site which offers free advertisement facility without any cost. also please comment about the time frame given by them if any

You can try free classified ads service..there, you just have to make a classified ad of anything you want to advertise (just like classified ads in newspapers) and then place it on. People reading it would be visiting your site/product, if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    You can try free classified ads service..there, you just have to make a classified ad of anything you want to advertise (just like classified ads in newspapers) and then place it on. People reading it would be visiting your site/product, if interested.

so is there any website providing this kind of thing??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

No. I have searched for days at a time and i have never found anything like this , i had the same idea that it would save me money, the only thing i have saw like that is if you buy room on their websites they will give you a few days for free!

please any body :!: help me out regarding the pay for advertizements!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    I think
    www.clickindia.com and www.adeex.in are providing this services. Check them out once
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Dear friend, if you want to advertise your site, than submit your site on free classified and directories, they advertise your site for free.

Default Re: free ad

Quote Originally Posted by runsgame
    is there any web site which offers free advertisement facility without any cost. also please comment about the time frame given by them if any
    If you are from India (non-Indian can also try) try the following sites for free advertisements: infobanc.com, indiamart.com, and khonj.com (I am not sure about this site).

hi can any one tell me how to put adds in the website and where i can approach for adds so that i can put in my website.

If you want to put advertisements in your website so that you can earn revenue from it, then try google adsense or www.bidvertiser.com. In the first case, you first create an account in gmail and then apply for adsense by submitting your website. If google approve your site, then only you can put ads. In the second case, it is also free to put ads to your site, just try it (I myself is only using google adsense, have no idea about the second one).

I really don't think there is good sites which advertise your adds but there some sites but which are not famous among users.

you can search in google you will get many of them but might be not famous one.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    I really don't think there is good sites which advertise your adds but there some sites but which are not famous among users.
    These are good ideas what I want to say. In addition, link exchage may also help!

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    I think
    www.clickindia.com and www.adeex.in are providing this services. Check them out once
    Hi Nick, I have already place my website's ad to clickindia, I shall try for adeex.in. Thanks for the link provided.

no,i also search these free ads facility for several months.but i can't find it anymore.it you are luck and find this,pls tell me.