Thread: web hosting

Default web hosting

hai to all . i wanted to know about the web hosting and the features and benefits involved in hosting web . is there any tutorial available or is there best site which offers knowledge about this topic

well i think you better google it for those tutorials. i myself don't know how to use the free webhosting. so i am trying to learn in internet about making websites so that i will be able to learn those webhosting. hope you will learn soon.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

there is many thread that discussing about your question.
    you better read rather than write post runsgame.
    And i see you too in MMK, making many similiar thread.

@runsgame, you can search on internet for tutorials on hosting or what is web hosting in general. I didn't get you in "features and benefits of web hosting" thin..coz web hosting is used to run our sites, so its a must for running a site, untill you don't use your computer and iternet connection for hosting your site mate!

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    @runsgame, you can search on internet for tutorials on hosting or what is web hosting in general. I didn't get you in "features and benefits of web hosting" thin..coz web hosting is used to run our sites, so its a must for running a site, untill you don't use your computer and iternet connection for hosting your site mate!
    well that's really a good explanation. i got an idea about webhosting already just reading your post but still i will going to learn more by reading on the internet.

You can do like i did, when i first started learning all of this i just used google to help me because people have blogs about it!