Default Cheap UK web hosts?

I am looking for a UK-based web host for a Wordpress website for my small house-sitting business. I don't need a lot of space, or mailboxes but I would like the option of adding additional websites onto the same account (or at least have the option to upgrade). Above all they need to be cheap. Can anybody help?
    Any info on gloucestershirehosting.co.uk hosting, server stability and customer support?

I never heard about them. I am using cool web hosting solutions from 4goodhosting.com. They have very helpful support. Their staff stayed with me through the whole signup period and introduction on setting up my website and cpanel. If you want reliable, reasonable, fantastic hosting service, don't hesitate, this is the right host!

You can rely on gloucestershirehosting.co.uk - it is cheap UK host with nice free bonuses.
    FET958Q4IA - 10% discount code. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.

Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
    Up-to-date php configuraation, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service.

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose gloucestershirehosting.co.uk Uk host.

Greenatom.eu and aspnix.com can be helpful for you, check out their plans and I'm sure you'll find the right host for your needs.

I'm pleased to say that gloucestershirehosting.co.uk have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
    It is considered is one of the best UK web hosts available in the hosting market due to professionalism of their team. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site.

Use hosting services from kvchosting.com or a2hosting.com, these hosts are good at providing quality and reliable IT services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
    Servers are rock-solid and prices are modest.

When i was a web developer reliable host were rare. Some where good but they would disappear and with others communication seemed to be dirty word. Gloucestershirehosting.co.uk impressed me a lot.
    It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it.