Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Urgent : What will you do in That Case ??

i want to ask all of you , what will you do if you get your mail hacked ?
    will you be afraid that the hackar steals your account here in this forum and in other forums and programs too ?
    what about your accounts at e-gold , paypal , LR and so on .. ?
    what can you do to protect all these accounts ???
    how can you know if there is keylogger in any partation or not ?
    Is it good to make a new email and edit all your account before they be stolen ?
    I want to know all what to do in details ..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

wow, that is very terrible to your mail got hacked.
    if my email is hacked, i will contact the most importans site like paypal, egold, or any site that send password to my mail, and tell them to freeze my acount until i confirm again.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    if my email is hacked, i will contact the most importans site like paypal, egold, or any site that send password to my mail, and tell them to freeze my acount until i confirm again.
    freeze account !! ??
    what will you do if you have amounts in that account ?
    and also its the account number that is registered at all joined sites
    isn't there any good solutions ??

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    freeze account !! ??
    what will you do if you have amounts in that account ?
    and also its the account number that is registered at all joined sites
    isn't there any good solutions ??
    well thats when the security question comes in, you can get back your passwords. But how to recover our account if hacker hacked it and...... ???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well its hard to recover your hacked account, only its possible with another hacker to get back that password.

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    well its hard to recover your hacked account, only its possible with another hacker to get back that password.
    so will you trust that other hackar will really gives you your e-mail account ?
    may be he gets your account but he tells you that he failed to hack it ..

i guess it will be huge problem for any one specially that the email could contain some passwords as some sites send it with registration info..
    and the mail could contain some personal and privacy info too...
    it is a huge problem :?
    but in this case i will change all my passwords in all the sites i know just incase and for more security..

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    i guess it will be huge problem for any one specially that the email could contain some passwords as some sites send it with registration info..
    and the mail could contain some personal and privacy info too...
    it is a huge problem :?
    but in this case i will change all my passwords in all the sites i know just incase and for more security..
    thats what i can do now is to only change passwords although it can be known if there is a keylogger so its a very big problem.

paypal can help you to some extent to recover your password and your money if you have lost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    paypal can help you to some extent to recover your password and your money if you have lost anything.
    How can we freeze the account in paypal..have you ever been in that situation???
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

yes, you should directly contact paypal via phone or emailing them from other accounts which you have added as secondary emails. They instantly will be helping you. After all, you know you are the owner and they know how to prove that..don't worry. About other emails, you must be having security questions asked..yahoo email security questions can not be changed, so you can easily recover your password..for google..just contact them and they will be helping you too..hacking is easy these days..but getting your accounts back is also fully supported now.

I don't have a problem about paypal , i talked about e-gold ,LR and all accounts at forums or programs ,,

i have no idea about egold, LR, or any other accounts.
    But paypal is really good one since i have been using it since one year

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    i have no idea about egold, LR, or any other accounts.
    But paypal is really good one since i have been using it since one year
    yes i know that paypal is good but they are all the same with the same securities or very near to each others , in case of hacking so all these accounts will be stolen ,thats what i am asking about ..
    what to do if you got your mail hacked ?

i have never had my email been hacked.but if it happens,i will get the email account as soon as possible and change the password immdiately.
    i never save important password in my email.i dont know what will be worse.i feel secure.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I feel that first of all you should inform paypal or e-gold or LR about the hacking of your email. Ask them to freeze your account at once.
    Once they have acted according to your instructions, your money is safe. Then you can get a new password and start operating your account there.
    They are smart enough to check who the real owner of a particular account is.
    But on top of everything else, do not store any password in any email. Immediately, change the password once you get it through email.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I feel that first of all you should inform paypal or e-gold or LR about the hacking of your email. Ask them to freeze your account at once.
    Once they have acted according to your instructions, your money is safe. Then you can get a new password and start operating your account there.
    They are smart enough to check who the real owner of a particular account is.
    But on top of everything else, do not store any password in any email. Immediately, change the password once you get it through email.
    if i ask them to freeze my account so all my payments won't be processed then .

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    How can we freeze the account in paypal..have you ever been in that situation???
    well,
    yes to say frankly. someone had hacked paypal account and removed my money. i contacted paypal through mail and they gave it back from his account the same day

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    well,
    yes to say frankly. someone had hacked paypal account and removed my money. i contacted paypal through mail and they gave it back from his account the same day
    well, thats very good but how can they be sure that you are the real owner of that money ??

well, thats very good but how can they be sure that you are the real owner of that money ??
    Well moustafa if you contact the admin of paypal/e-gold/ LR then will ask for all details like what was your security questions/Answer, etc., etc., so If you answer it correctly then your account is back to you. I don't how they do this internally and I feel no one would be knowing this .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me