Default Transfer of funds from paypal to bank account!

I have requested transfer of my funds in paypal account to my bank account a week ago but can anyone tell me is there any option in paypal.com to find out whether the funds are transferred or not to our bank account?.

You can see in Paypal itself whether the transaction is completed or not. In India for the first time if you add bank it takes about 7 - 10 days to complete the transaction and money will be reflected in your account within another 2-3 days. But in consequent transactions it is very fast just takes 3-4 days as I have made many such transactions.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

you can wait around 3-5 business days then check you bank account.
    if paypal dont transfer to your bank account, you can check the transaction or contact cust support.

that transfer of money from paypal to your bank account should only take bout a week maaximum. if more than that you should really contact paypal about tthe money that you have requested or withdrawed from them.

But will paypal send us a email to this effect informing that they have transferred the funds to our bank account? coz i have not received any email from them and i also dont know how to check whether the money is trans or not. So is the only option available to us is to check our bank account?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

You can try contact paypal support to ask about your payment.
    But i think paypal should send you email if they have transfer your fund to your bank account.
    because every action in paypal like send and receive money, you will get email from paypal.

Ya shishir check your account activities, there it will show up your all transactions. Well paypal sends you a mail directory to your mail box not even in spam box with the heading "paypal efund withdrawal request". Are you withdrawing for the first time, then it will surely take some more days, All those depends on your bank type and operations like working days, bank popularity.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

no papal doesnt send any notification once the money has reached in your bank accont,
    it only shows in the transaction whether it is successfully completed or not

oh ya if the transactions is not completed then it will show pending if not completed if its completed.....

well i really don't know if we can really verify it in our paypal account. cause what i do is to check my atm to see if i have already received the money i am asking for.