Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it scam or not?

I found a web site. The site name is - http://www.365jobs4u.com

I visit this site and saw that there r lots of work and many earnings ways. so I just want to know from all of u that is it really work or its a scam site.?
    Have u any exprience about this site.? Pls share here. waiting for ur reply.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

For online data entry job they are asking for the fee of INR 3500.
    Do you think that this is worth?
    They have got one of their offices in Ahmedabad. In this office they are also dealing as an agent of "sharekhan"- a share market related firm.
    I had asked them that I wanted to meet them personally but they said" we cannot give you an appointment"
    Hope this is enough.....

Default Re: Is it scam or not?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I found a web site. The site name is - http://www.365jobs4u.com

I visit this site and saw that there r lots of work and many earnings ways. so I just want to know from all of u that is it really work or its a scam site.?
    Have u any exprience about this site.? Pls share here. waiting for ur reply.
    Paramita,
    A good question...It is a number1 scam website ...Till now it has got money like this from many members and even they provide the work but they never pay...Just visit google.com and type "is 365jobs4u a scam" ..Then in the first listing itself you will come to know that it is a scam one...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

wow, it is amazing that they were to fool so many people in that job. well i think that we just have to be careful in joining those kind of things specially if they will ask for payment fee to earn money.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    wow, it is amazing that they were to fool so many people in that job. well i think that we just have to be careful in joining those kind of things specially if they will ask for payment fee to earn money.

I agree

I know first-hand that 365jobs4u this is a scam. I worked with them around 3 months, but they didn't pay me. I tried to contact them via phone, email but they didn't respond to me. Only once they answered my call and that was the day when they disabled my account. They are cheaters.

I lost my Rs. 2000 as well as my precious time working with them. It's a rip-off.

Now because 365jobs4u has become popular all over the world as a scam. They have created many new websites with new domains and changed their registration to Rs. 2,500 for 1st plan.
    I'll post all the websites name as soon as I collect. I don't remember right now.

Dear Paramita, as my opinion this is a scam site. They all want money for start and not do anything.

this site is not free,it asks for registration fee.

And moreover its a scam site.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I know first-hand that 365jobs4u this is a scam. I worked with them around 3 months, but they didn't pay me. I tried to contact them via phone, email but they didn't respond to me. Only once they answered my call and that was the day when they disabled my account. They are cheaters.

I lost my Rs. 2000 as well as my precious time working with them. It's a rip-off.

Now because 365jobs4u has become popular all over the world as a scam. They have created many new websites with new domains and changed their registration to Rs. 2,500 for 1st plan.
    I'll post all the websites name as soon as I collect. I don't remember right now.

ops.. its very bad to heard this ... u lost ur money.. I never visit there site..

hey param there are many such sites that ask you for a fee and say that there are great offers in their site.they try attracting members with their offers but they do not pay.when you request your payout they give you some reason or the other to avoid your payment.in my opinion never invest online.

365jobs is a popular scam site in terms of online data entry let me add another site in this list is zenithinfo ,i lost Rs2000 when i was new to this world and they are very rude in responding.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    365jobs is a popular scam site in terms of online data entry let me add another site in this list is zenithinfo ,i lost Rs2000 when i was new to this world and they are very rude in responding.
    zenithinfo is very popular scam site in Mumbai and their representative was convincing to join their site and to purchase their packs for Rs 5000/- and in return they will give you a splash site but i refuse to do it as I was aware of that site previously.
    Thanks.

stumbled on that site a month agO...

i dOnt sign up fOr sites that asks fOr payment...

bUt maybe you should check or search fOr complaints on that site tO be sure...

Most of the sites asking for down payment for online jobs are not worth and they will scam you and hence instead of joining and repenting later on, why don't you join some good legit sites for free as you can earn good amount there also

yes I have to agree to them any site asking for fees are considered not trust worthy so if i where to decide I will not join this kind of site.

Yes, definitely this is a scam site, I have tried this but then I was deleted and for no reason. Be aware of it, they won't pay!
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    Yes, definitely this is a scam site, I have tried this but then I was deleted and for no reason. Be aware of it, they won't pay!
    yes.as far as i know. most of these kind of sites asked us to pay them firstly when signup. definitely it would be scam . take care.

did you pay them and after they received your money they delete you?

i don't remember name of 2 sites which scammed me.i lost rs.3000 in them.i searched for sites and i came to know about this site.it has office,telephone numbers at ahmedabad.i inquired about site through one my relative.she told me that this is not reliable.i trusted her and never invested in this site.it is cheating many international members damaging reputation of india.it claims that it has office in london also.

This site is totaly gone away.. So, its proved that its a scam site... I just request our Moderators nick_westlife, byyp and moustafa - that pls lock this post..