Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i don't remember name of 2 sites which scammed me.i lost rs.3000 in them.i searched for sites and i came to know about this site.it has office,telephone numbers at ahmedabad.i inquired about site through one my relative.she told me that this is not reliable.i trusted her and never invested in this site.it is cheating many international members damaging reputation of india.it claims that it has office in london also.
    That was the 365jobs4u.com which claims main branch in Ahmedabad and branch in London. Right now they have many other new domains with similar schemes, so beaware of it.

well i believe they are all very much scam sites. so better not work with such sites at all guys.But lemon as far as i know 365jobs4u.com site is a scam i feel. thats what i heard from some people who had worked on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101 View Post
    I found a web site. The site name is - http://www.365jobs4u.com

I visit this site and saw that there r lots of work and many earnings ways. so I just want to know from all of u that is it really work or its a scam site.?
    Have u any exprience about this site.? Pls share here. waiting for ur reply.
    Sorry i don't know any thing about that company If you want to find this site legit or not you can follow the below steps :

1) Do proper research:

First you can to do a proper research before ordering something like face book or any other socical networking sites page.
    You can check previous deals and users response on them

2) Read customer reviews

Customer reviews is also very important so you can regularly check for the customer review of a page.

3) Use whois lookup tool :

You can use whois information here they are providing all details like website owner contact details,email id,phone no.etcc.
    First you can check all of them whether the phone no,email id and contact details is right or wrong.
    If it is right means it is a good website. You can use that site.

If you find the whois information is fake please don't make use this site.

If you need whois look up tool you can visit this site WhoisXY.com here you can get the full information about that particular website .

I also follow this method to find a website legit or not.