Default Web hosting - Cheap hosting with custom logo design?

Hi, I found abelohost.com that have cheap shared hosting packages with a free custom designed logo. Sounds pretty good to me.
    Do you guys have any experience with them?

Quote Originally Posted by FishCake View Post
    Hi, I found abelohost.com that have cheap shared hosting packages with a free custom designed logo. Sounds pretty good to me.
    Do you guys have any experience with them?
    I'd recommend you to widen the range of your search as there are many options to deal with.
    You can go with qualityhostonline.com - their cheap hosting deals impressed me. Double RAM special on all new VPS orders. Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.

I believe that you will not regret a thing if you choose Glowhost.com hosting.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

You can also go with hostforweb.com and save 30% off the price - AUTUMN30

It offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

Sorry I have no experience with the host you mentioned. My friend recommended me to use 4goodhosting.com and I did it a year ago. So far, everything is fantastic. Very reliable. There are no hidden fees. Service is excellent and they also have a very fast customer service. Very friendly and helpful staff responding to my requests. Go ahead and use this decent host.

You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
    I believe that Bytebull.com will meet your expectations. 50% discount coupon code for all shared hosting. it will work on annual billing only: 0PWBI0R7L9
    valid: 12/11/2014-13/12/2014

According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.