Default Buy VPS with bitcoin

I have a client who needs a good vps hosting solution (Linux).
    He requirements are: 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of RAM, 400 gbs of bandwidth.
    I recognized that QHoster.com offer nice vps plans.
    He can pay only via Bitcoin.
    Is it reliable host? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Sorry no idea about them. Im using respectable host which is 4goodhosting.com. They are decent provider with reliable plans and super fast customer service. My site is much quicker and more reliable compare to other hosts I've been with. Use their service without any doubts. You wont regret visiting them today.

You can pay via Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza - QHoster.com is reliable host.
    I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this decent host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
    It is excellent in every way.

I switched to QHoster.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals. Qhoster.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
    Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.

QHoster.com is a trustworthy host with high uptime they offer over 90 methods of payment.
    Their tech staff is online around the clock.