Default Hostforweb? Need cheap Hosting

I require your help to find any possible info on Hostforweb.com cheap hosting services.
    Need: over 7 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
    What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?

Affordable and inexpensive hosting can be got from iFastNet.com or Greenlionnet.com.
    These hosts are decent and their uptime is high.
    They have responsive and skillful tech staff which is able to solve issues in no time.

I've been very lucky - I run reasonably complex PHP scripts all over my site.
    Can say that hostforweb.com is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space. The code: sunrays - gives 20% lifetime discount.

Hostforweb.com started to offer 30% off the price coupon code: AUTUMN30
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast,--no more than 3 minutes wait time). Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

I am happy using 4goodhosting.com. They offer reasonable web hosting accounts. My site uptime has been perfect so far. Their support is outstanding responsive and accurate responses to my support emails. Their servers are more stable and reliable than the host I had before. I am very happy. Highly recommend them.

For me Hostforweb.com have extremely fast network.
    The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen. This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.

The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.

Cheap and reliable hosts are available from greenatom.eu and ifastnet.com.
    These hosts are able to satisfy the needs of the greater part of the webmasters all over the IT world.
    Their tech staff is active and responsive.

As I know low cost and reliable hosting can be got from virtono.com and a2hosting.com.
    Servers are solid and prices are competitive. Their uptime is high and servers are well-balanced.

iFastNet.com and nextpointhost.com provide attractive and reliable hosting services.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Support is active and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Frikman View Post
    I require your help to find any possible info on Hostforweb.com cheap hosting services.
    Need: over 7 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
    What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
    I am not aware of the host that you have specified.To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like 9cubehosting.com provide professional service at low cost.

you must their reviews from google engine you will get better idea about their service and support

you can search their reviews from google engine you will get idea about their service and support